"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nah YOU are just ignoring that the underhanded comments y’all made set the tone as ppl began to respond to y’all in kind...y’all called ppl broke...said they had shytty TVs...accused them of not understanding developing/gaming and tried to paint the narrative that the complaints was baseless hate...so yes some ppl eventually responded by calling y’all shills for ignoring what was obvious a problem that many ppl were facing despite your own experience
Nah man. Dudes are trippin.

Like the dude yesterday that came with the Reddit story about the save limit. He literally posted that same thing in 5 different threads. Dudes have a thing about this game where the internet echo chamber has created a race to trash it at every chance.

I simply clicked the link and read about the actual problem and it’s not that bad, it’s not something 99% of the people who play the game will ever encounter. Yet here on the coli the consensus is now that the save system is broken, due to the work of the poster who went out of his way to promote that story.

Thing is you can’t post a video of the game NOT crashing or fukking up, so the negative stuff gets amplified. I don’t blame fans of the game for feeling attacked and lashing out. shyts become absolute nonsense at this point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nikkas denied this could happen too and were calling ppl “idiots” for suggesting it could happen...man these nikkas “enjoying” the game were outright disrespectful when everyone didn’t share their opinion lmaoooooooooo :mjlol:

“b-bu-but every western RPG has bugs...maybe you shouldn’t be gaming”

have we EVER seen shyt like this before lmaoooooooooo???

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
.if y’all had simply said “oh wow I haven’t seen any bugs, but that must suck” then we wouldn’t still be here

Actually, we'd be beyond that if these nikkas would simply spend more time actually discussing the fun they're supposedly having in the game as opposed to launching political campaigns. For all the gripes about those bemoaning the bugs, missing content, glitches, ect, I also can't scroll three posts before coming across someone who is supposedly having the time of their life, taking up board space to instead campaign about how seamless their experiences and their social circles experience has been and bytch about the other side that refuses to see the beauty in their new toy. Its PR jargon, not video game discussion, and mods should have started banning both sides from this thread a dozen pages ago.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas denied this could happen too and were calling ppl “idiots” for suggesting it could happen...man these nikkas “enjoying” the game were outright disrespectful when everyone didn’t share their opinion lmaoooooooooo :mjlol:

You got this story making the NYT, the company itself apologizing, and both major console makers offering refunds on the game. but don't dare point out anything wrong with the game.:whoa:

One tweet or a digital foundry video about another game and or system tho its a double platinum thread roasting that product.:smugfavre:

I think its possible to discuss what the game does great and where it falls short:manny:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nah YOU are just ignoring that the underhanded comments y’all made set the tone as ppl began to respond to y’all in kind...y’all called ppl broke...said they had shytty TVs...accused them of not understanding developing/gaming and tried to paint the narrative that the complaints was baseless hate...so yes some ppl eventually responded by calling y’all shills for ignoring what was obviously a huge problem that many ppl were facing despite your own experience...if y’all had simply said “oh wow I haven’t seen any bugs, but that must suck” then we wouldn’t still be here

can't front this still gets me cracking up :lolbron:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The class action lawsuit is in POLAND. I told you a United States citizen can't file a class action lawsuit against a Polish developer with no American subsidiary to target. Looks like I was right once again.

Hold this L :umad:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

We have seen broken games before, but I think the difference here is that this was supposed to be the biggest game in a generation. This game was supposed to be making money and breaking records. But instead it’s now a meme, and their stocks are dropping. I guarantee that a lot was riding on this game’s success. More than just bonuses. I had Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim on console. They were buggy as hell but not like CP2077. CDPR straight up deceived people. I don’t give a shyt who is enjoying the game. They lied and they’ve been lying for quite some time now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have seen broken games before, but I think the difference here is that this was supposed to be the biggest game in a generation. This game was supposed to be making money and breaking records. But instead it’s now a meme, and their stocks are dropping. I guarantee that a lot was riding on this game’s success. More than just bonuses. I had Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim on console. They were buggy as hell but not like CP2077. CDPR straight up deceived people. I don’t give a shyt who is enjoying the game. They lied and they’ve been lying for quite some time now.

ya I still like the game but I rewatched that 48 minute “preview” video they had and as someone said recently that shyt was basically 48 minutes of lies

two positives tho...the gunplay is more fun than I thought it would be and I like jackie’s character more than I expected...I’m wondering if they used a different voice actor

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you must be talking to CDPR :mjlol:

This is simple stuff. Really. And nothing is going to happen because an investor got upset. Unless you got defrauded you won't win. They just making noise.

But y'all get hyped over every headline in here. Y'all still running over that save limit bug when @MeachTheMonster specifically said it only happens if you go out of your way to do it.

CDPR got the industry dancing crazy right now :mjgrin:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
ya I still like the game but I rewatched that 48 minute “preview” video they had and as someone said recently that shyt was basically 48 minutes of lies

two positives tho...the gunplay is more fun than I thought it would be and I like jackie’s character more than I expected...I’m wondering if they used a different voice actor

I like the game too. But I’m not a dikk rider. I can enjoy it and also be pissed off over being lied too.