"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
now that I’m thinking of Jackie’s never gave you the chip he would have lived :mjlol:.

I dont think so because the V was shot in the head and it damaged both the disc and his brain which began the emergency overwrite. If Jackie died with the shard he would have just became johnny

And y’all wondered why myself and others with series X had no complaints:manny:

I’m on ps5 and i think the game looks great, people that are on ps5 and think this game is unplayable or ugly are fooling themselves. People are just being super critical because of the controversy. I bet if the media started reporting that next gen looked close to PC people would be like....:whoo:

I can’t speak for ps4 or xbox one but this game looks better than pretty much every open world game right now not named RDR and imo it’s debatable considering RDR never features a city with more than like 20 people in it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Is it normal for random dead bodies to be in the streets? I was driving and someone just fell off the top of a building and... that's it. No fanfare, no one reacted. The body just stayed in one position with blood around it. :dahell:
same shyt happened to me. pretty sure it was scripted

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Ran into a protest while driving around

z5ihYlI.jpg

dLSacGC.jpg

MI5F7jz.jpg

:mjpls: They also had two skinheads and a mexican side by side way in the back, away from everyone else.(and he was mexican, I went talk to him)
ktmqVyj.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And y’all wondered why myself and others with series X had no complaints

no...I honestly didn’t.

I never questioned those who enjoyed the game other than to ask PC dudes what their specs were bcuz I was flirting with getting a PC when I saw how good the graphics were...as I said before many ppl complaining about the game did just that—complain about the game...they didn’t attack ppl for enjoying the game...the posters who were “enjoying” the game were the ones primarily making underhanded comments about ppl who had issues with the game...and I became aware of how good the game looked on the XSX not too long after which is why I ended up buying one earlier than I anticipated lol

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Minus the glitches how has this game been?
The main story and some of the sidequests are a fun ride. shyt feels like a coke binge on top of drinking a case of energy drinks. Main story is too short tho. As in if you did a binge session you could beat it in a day or 2. Lots of cut content, but they got a chance to restore that stuff with DLC. Id call the game a good time overall but a work in progress.

best played on PC for now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no...I honestly didn’t.

I never questioned those who enjoyed the game other than to ask PC dudes what their specs were bcuz I was flirting with getting a PC when I saw how good the graphics were...as I said before many ppl complaining about the game did just that—complain about the game...they didn’t attack ppl for enjoying the game...the posters who were “enjoying” the game were the ones primarily making underhanded comments about ppl who had issues with the game...and I became aware of how good the game looked on the XSX not too long after which is why I ended up buying one earlier than I anticipated lol
I guess everybody got their perspective but just me saying the XSX version was good got me a bunch of attacks and accusations of lying and shilling for CDPR.

The idiocy has gone both ways as we clearly have a contingent of people here who’s goal is to trash the game the studio and anyone who likes it.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess everybody got their perspective but just me saying the XSX version was good got me a bunch of attacks and accusations of lying and shilling for CDPR.

The idiocy has gone both ways as we clearly have a contingent of people here who’s goal is to trash the game the studio and anyone who likes it.
The XSX runs fine because of Microsofts approach to backward compatability right? Thats what I was reading. Should be even better when it gets that proper patch next year.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

They are gonna continue to ignore people denying that we enjoy the gam and calling us shills. Meanwhile there are 20 threads doing just thst

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is it normal for random dead bodies to be in the streets? I was driving and someone just fell off the top of a building and... that's it. No fanfare, no one reacted. The body just stayed in one position with blood around it. :dahell:

Happened once in my game, too. I just assumed since it was Night City, somebody gave up and just committed suicide. :hubie: I moved right around the body like everybody else.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are gonna continue to ignore people denying that we enjoy the gam and calling us shills. Meanwhile there are 20 threads doing just thst

nah YOU are just ignoring that the underhanded comments y’all made set the tone as ppl began to respond to y’all in kind...y’all called ppl broke...said they had shytty TVs...accused them of not understanding developing/gaming and tried to paint the narrative that the complaints was baseless hate...so yes some ppl eventually responded by calling y’all shills for ignoring what was obviously a huge problem that many ppl were facing despite your own experience...if y’all had simply said “oh wow I haven’t seen any bugs, but that must suck” then we wouldn’t still be here

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The XSX runs fine because of Microsofts approach to backward compatability right? Thats what I was reading. Should be even better when it gets that proper patch next year.
It’s both because Xbox policy and the fact that Xbox one X is more powerful than PS4 pro.

Both are playing the last gen versions, but the one x version was a little further along, and Microsoft allows specific updates/changes for BC games. While Sony does not.