"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I just ran into a side gig in Act 1 that legit had me :krs: at how organically it transitioned into an open ended conversation I had with a Ripperdoc..

Took a side quest that asked me to recover a laptop with some info on it. I had visited the Ripperdoc literally right around the corner from the starting location of the gig and made some small talk. V asked about the quality of his cyberware and if she knew any of his suppliers. His cagey response clearly alluded to him being involved in the black market, but I couldnt prove it so I :manny: and moved. Long story short, that side gig led me into his basement five minutes later. It was a organ harvesting chop shop, and I read his laptop to solidify his involvement. At the moment, I didnt even realize I was in his basement and I hadnt paid attention to his name during our past interraction, so imagine my surprise when I exited via the opposite door in the basement and ended up in his clinic. :damn: Breh was posted up in his chair. We both in the cut on some

giphy.gif

:dead: I had a new dialouge option to press him that might as well just had an outline of Bill Duke

"Browse Cyberware"
":ufdup:"
"Hows business?"

Pressed him and told him I knew everything. He offerer a 20% discount if I kept it on the low. Im early in the game and cash is valuable, especially since I paid back Vic as soon as I had the funds. Still, I can't get down with organ harvesting. I told him to get fukked and blew his head off.

:yeshrug: I could look past a lot of things. I'm Frank Castle when it comes to human trafficking, child abuse and/or blackmarket organ trading. He had to go.

tumblr_inline_o4dzoxA4ud1qisqrv_250.gifv

YvwljM.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just got to act 3 and got a bunch of new sidequest. Lol

Bought to hit 60 hours
i just hit max streel cred and i'm just now starting the voodoo boys quest :russ: this is real skyrim hours for me
I just ran into a side gig in Act 1 that legit had me :krs: at how organically it transitioned into an open ended conversation I had with a Ripperdoc..

Took a side quest that asked me to recover a laptop with some info on it. I had visited the Ripperdoc literally right around the corner from the starting location of the gig and made some small talk. V asked about the quality of his cyberware and if she knew any of his suppliers. His cagey response clearly alluded to him being involved in the black market, but I couldnt prove it so I :manny: and moved. Long story short, that side gig led me into his basement five minutes later. It was a organ harvesting chop shop, and I read his laptop to solidify his involvement. At the moment, I didnt even realize I was in his basement and I hadnt paid attention to his name during our past interraction, so imagine my surprise when I exited via the opposite door in the basement and ended up in his clinic. :damn: Breh was posted up in his chair. We both in the cut on some

giphy.gif

:dead: I had a new dialouge option to press him that might as well just had an outline of Bill Duke

"Browse Cyberware"
"Hows business?"

Pressed him and told him I knew everything. He offerer a 20% discount if I kept it on the low. Im early in the game and cash is valuable, especially since I paid back Vic as soon as I had the funds. Still, I can't get down with organ harvesting. I told him to get fukked and blew his head off. :yeshrug: I could look past a lot of things. I'm Frank Castle when it comes to human trafficking, chikd abuse and/or blackmarket organ trading. He had to go.
:dead::dead::dead:

dead ass

sometimes these quests just line up so perfectly

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patch is up but I still have the hints showing when I was riding with Panam and I been finished that mission :deadmanny:

let’s see what’s it fixed:ohhh:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bout to see what this 1.05 patch is about....:mjlit: First impression is on foot game looks smoother with the frame rate, now just gotta see how driving and combat looks like...:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

giphy.gif

"Browse Cyberware"
"Hows business?"

Pressed him and told him I knew everything. He offerer a 20% discount if I kept it on the low. Im early in the game and cash is valuable, especially since I paid back Vic as soon as I had the funds. Still, I can't get down with organ harvesting. I told him to get fukked and blew his head off.

:yeshrug: I could look past a lot of things. I'm Frank Castle when it comes to human trafficking, child abuse and/or blackmarket organ trading. He had to go.

tumblr_inline_o4dzoxA4ud1qisqrv_250.gifv

YvwljM.gif

I settled for the discount :lolbron:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finally got me a legendary hat :win:

I want to try out the new operating systems, but I don't have enough reflex :francis:

I'm trying to max out body and technical ability, as you can start to craft more legendary items and there are a shytload of great body mods.

I wish there was a re-spec option for the attributes though. I didn't know what I would want to do at the beginning of the game, so I leveled up each attribute equally in the beginning. Then I read the max level is 50. :francis: