"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The USA is about to rollback on net neutrality but you think video game consoles are gonna die and we gonna be streaming full fledged video games with scale like GTA 5.

Streaming a TV show and streaming a game is radically different things.

USA has the worst internet of any first world country, ran by monopolies. We ain't South Korea :mjlol:

You the one that can only see what's in front of you lol.

Streaming video games in the USA when most of the country can't even get a decent internet connection. :russ:

Millions of people can't even play games on their fukking wifi connection without lag in the USA. :mjlol:

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with me

You nikkaz sound like music connoisseurs when itunes first came out

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
broadband-by-congressional-district.png

That's ALOT of red breh...:picard::usureboutthatbreh: People keep telling these companies america doesnt have the infrastructure in alot of places....

WE ARE NOT JOKING...:dahell4:

stadia_speeds.jpg

SIT DOWN

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cyberpunk 2077 - a Wrocław branch of CD Projekt RED is working on a multiplayer mode
RAFAŁ RUDNICKI
yesterday 16:20

We know that Cyberpunk 2077 is primarily a singleplayer experience, although "some" multiplayer mode is created. We also know that we should not expect miracles, because the Poles want to be sure that this "single" will provide the most impressions. And yet, it turns out that the Wrocław branch of the studio is working on a "multiplex" and it is not a small band at all.

ocdn_eu__pulscms_transforms_1_BRpk9kpTURBXy8yMjM4NGZlNTkwMTg2ZTg0Yjg0Y2UzNDc1MDEzNzdkZS5qcGeSlQMAAM0HgM0EOJMFzQMUzQG8gaEwAQ
Photo: CD Projekt RED
today's CD Projekt RED board meeting with journalists, the studio talked a bit about current and future studio projects. As we've heard, a good part of them is about games in the Cyberpunk 2077 universe.

One of the most interesting news, however, was the confirmation that a separate team is working on a multiplayer mode. I am talking about about 40 developers from the Wrocław branch of the company . The entire team working on the game has 400 people, so 10% of the studio is working on the network mode. This is not so little, considering the fact that we're still talking about a game that focuses on a story page. I wonder what the Poles are preparing ... and let's just hope that it will not be Battle Royale mode.

customization of the weapon will appear in the game . Łukasz had the opportunity to watch the new material from the game and shared his impressions, while I drew a lot of information from teasers from E3 2019 .

Well - now we just have to wait. The premiere of the game is scheduled for April 16, 2020, and today you can submit preorders.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
new Article on weapon customization:

Cyberpunk 2077 Weapon Customization Discussed by Developer

Much of the focus from fans when it comes to Cyberpunk 2077 is now being placed on what we can expect from its actual gameplay. This is because we finally know when the highly anticipated title will be launching, and we are also now aware of the fact that Keanu Reeves is featured in the experience. The developers at CD Projekt Red have been starting to discuss the title in depth as of late, including one recent interview that led to quest designer Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz talking about the weapon customization players can expect to see as well as the types of weapons that will be at their disposal.

While speaking with GamingBolt, Tomaszkiewicz touched on how far the customization of weapons can go. "You can customize the weapons in a number of ways," they said. "You can attach scopes, you can attach silencers, things like those. It’s based, of course, on a specific weapon and how many slots for improvements they have. As for how many types of weapons we have— I remember just a number of them.

"But we have quite many of them. So there are melee weapons: katana, hammer, knife, Nanowire — which is basically these wires that you can use to fight. But you can also use them if you’re a Net Runner to hack remotely into people or devices. On top of that we have a number of ranged weapons: we have heavy guns, light guns, light machine guns, revolvers, sniper rifles."

For those who may not know what Cyberpunk 2077 is all about, here's more:

"Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you."

Cyberpunk 2077 is currently in development and set to launch on April 16, 2020 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. For even more information on the upcoming game, check out some of our previous coverage.

What do you think about all of this? Are you ready to see just how far you can take weapon customization in Cyberpunk 2077? Sound off in the comment section below, or feel free to hit me up over on Twitter @anarkE7!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I've never seen so much bumbaclot cryin about a game being first person :gucci:
It'd have been doper third person. Also, unless you play FPS' (like I haven't since like BF2 and MW2 and shyt) first person games don't really exist to you anymore.

Especially in a game with an emphasis on customization I want to see my character in the world.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I've never seen so much bumbaclot cryin about a game being first person :gucci:
Its because its a CDPR game...

Look at all the asinine hate Witcher3 got on here...

I guarantee you if this was an open world call of duty game half these nikkas wouldn't be in here bytching about first person...

The other half would absolutely love it if it was a JRPG with a main character that looked like a tranny boyband fakkit...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i have a ps4pro

but i know this game is going to be 30fps no matter what

i need to play this game in its full glory and ps5 wont be out till november 2020

This game is peojected for spring/summer of 2020. Im sure it wilk be pushed back and u can cop it on ps5