"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i want to play this at 60 fps 4k

stadia allows me to do that ....

dont really wanna build a 1800 dollar pc

and why would i care about install size on a cloud based model....

I have a feeling something gonna go wrong because stadia is cloud/broadband speed focused....:francis: if your network goes down it's a wrap...:mjlol: I'd rather not take that chance.

Why not build a strong PC that can handle the game as is...:dahell:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I have a feeling something gonna go wrong because stadia is cloud/broadband speed focused....:francis: if your network goes down it's a wrap...:mjlol: I'd rather not take that chance.

Why not build a strong PC that can handle the game as is...:dahell:

You seem to have trouble reading pal ...

The cost for me to play at 4k 60 fps is way more I'm willing to spend

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Ok....but why can't you be content with consoles if building a new PC is expensive???:patrice:

your too good for console gaming???:mjgrin:
i have a ps4pro

but i know this game is going to be 30fps no matter what

i need to play this game in its full glory and ps5 wont be out till november 2020

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i have a ps4pro

but i know this game is going to be 30fps no matter what

i need to play this game in its full glory and ps5 wont be out till november 2020

Good luck breh...:manny: I hope stadia really works out for you, I just don't like the idea of playing an online triple A title all online and being dependent on their servers and your network.....:francis:
There be times where our networks go down, sometimes it last an hour, sometimes a whole day... I'd be pissed if I did all that hardwork online for the setup for the entire wifi network to crash on the block...:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Sign up for stadia,Pay $10 a month starting PLUS full game at FULL PRICE...$60.... Plus worry about YOUR network service coping to output at 4K BANDWIDTH CONSTANTLY without drops...:usureboutthatbreh: I'm good...

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Good luck breh...:manny: I hope stadia really works out for you, I just don't like the idea of playing an online triple A title all online and being dependent on their servers and your network.....:francis:
There be times where our networks go down, sometimes it last an hour, sometimes a whole day... I'd be pissed if I did all that hardwork online for the setup for the entire wifi network to crash on the block...:mjlol:

I understand what you are saying but thats a defeatist mindset, ps5 and Trashbox 2 will be the last true hardware consoles. The future is in streaming, you must know this.

I'm going to take a chance.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I understand what you are saying but thats a defeatist mindset, ps5 and Trashbox 2 will be the last true hardware consoles. The future is in streaming, you must know this.

I'm going to take a chance.

Most states don't even have broadband like that for high speed internet...:mjlol: what future???:bryan:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Most states don't even have broadband like that for high speed internet...:mjlol: what future???:bryan:

I live in Los Angeles

high bandwith usage on the highest spec settings sure, but everybody wont be on premium

Netflix seems to be doing just fine to me and they are everywhere

You sad clowns can only see whats right in front of you

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I live in Los Angeles

high bandwith usage on the highest spec settings sure, but everybody wont be on premium

broadband-by-congressional-district.png

That's ALOT of red breh...:picard::usureboutthatbreh: People keep telling these companies america doesnt have the infrastructure in alot of places....

WE ARE NOT JOKING...:dahell4:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I live in Los Angeles

The USA is about to rollback on net neutrality but you think video game consoles are gonna die and we gonna be streaming full fledged video games with scale like GTA 5.

Streaming a TV show and streaming a game is radically different things.

USA has the worst internet of any first world country, ran by monopolies. We ain't South Korea :mjlol:

You the one that can only see what's in front of you lol.

Streaming video games in the USA when most of the country can't even get a decent internet connection. :russ:

Millions of people can't even play games on their fukking wifi connection without lag in the USA. :mjlol: