"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bruhs, did I play the game wrong? Everytime put the game on hard mode, I'm getting bodied during the missions. I haven't really done any of the side mission yet but now I here y'all saying I may miss out all-together depending on how far I am. This is the point I'm at now...

Just got back to my apartment after leaving Victor's office finding out I only have so long to live

Have I missed out on the early side missions? That may be why I'm getting bodied on hard

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
An upgraded SOR-22 my god

Bruhs, did I play the game wrong? Everytime put the game on hard mode, I'm getting bodied during the missions. I haven't really done any of the side mission yet but now I here y'all saying I may miss out all-together depending on how far I am. This is the point I'm at now...

Just got back to my apartment after leaving Victor's office finding out I only have so long to live

Have I missed out on the early side missions? That may be why I'm getting bodied on hard

You've got a long way to go. I'm a little ahead of you story wise. I've been doing lots of side missions though.

If you're getting killed its usually because you can't take more than 3 or 4 hits before running. Find some good armored clothes. There's so many people to kill in side missions you'll find something. Also the bonus of side missions is that they'll level up your subperks. This is definitely like the old school rpgs where being good at multiple things is better than trying to min-max.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Got a chance to play again today. Graphics truly are insane.

:picard:

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_01.36.52.52.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_01.35.42.37.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_01.34.24.31.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_01.38.05.97.png

HDR on or off?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
An upgraded SOR-22 my god

You've got a long way to go. I'm a little ahead of you story wise. I've been doing lots of side missions though.

If you're getting killed its usually because you can't take more than 3 or 4 hits before running. Find some good armored clothes. There's so many people to kill in side missions you'll find something. Also the bonus of side missions is that they'll level up your subperks. This is definitely like the old school rpgs where being good at multiple things is better than trying to min-max.

There also upgraded cyberware that gives you 200 armor pots

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
I only get 60 fps on low settings. I want to continue playing but I might just wait for a patch. At the same time.......ain't like I paid for this s*** anyway :yeshrug::mjlol:
Make sure to turn off:
Motion blur
Chromatic abberation
DLSS
Film grain
Depth of field
Contact Shadows

At the same time.......ain't like I paid for this s*** anyway

I peep :lolbron:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There also upgraded cyberware that gives you 200 armor pots

Yea but I don't know if he's money maxxing like that lol. The way this game plays one minute you can feel overpowered next minute you getting your shyt rocked.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Anyone tried this on stadia? I just played it on a PC with an RX 580 and performance is awful but online reviews are saying that stadia is great, and outside of dropping connection when I played immortals fenyx rising demo, stadia was great there too performance wise.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hmmm I think there actually is a small problem with the way the city is setup. Too many of the quests are "scripted" as in the Fixers set them up instead of stumbling into some truly fukked up shyt. I see what breh was saying earlier now.

It isn't bad per se but it feels like they have so much going on in the world but haven't fully taken advantage of it. Maybe things will change when I hit up other areas of the map. And yes, the map is fukking huge. There's like 20 missions and another 20 NCPD quests. I haven't even touched any of the main quests in a minute either. I see where "this could take 100 hours" comes from.

As for difficulty, I'm hoping enemies are balanced based on your gear. Playing on very hard, there are clearly trash mobs that can't do shyt once you have enough armor. Then there are mobs that will work you out if you don't seriously sit around and plan. I actually hope it gets a little more difficult lol. Weapon choice is also starting to matter a great deal. Have to pay a bit of attention to enemy resistances if you want to even try and run and gun into a crowd of enemies.

Overall its a very good game with some holes. But, it's obvious to see they cut a lot of stuff out. The world is way too big and there's room for more dynamic things to occur. Right now it feels like they're ~80% of the way there but didn't implement the questing system to fully take advantage of epic occurrences.

For reference sake: I'm currently at 38 hours and I've barely done any of the main quests in Act 2.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
If anyone wants to try it on stadia to get a free month trial, go to my referral link: Stadia

Hmmm I think there actually is a small problem with the way the city is setup. Too many of the quests are "scripted" as in the Fixers set them up instead of stumbling into some truly fukked up shyt. I see what breh was saying earlier now.

It isn't bad per se but it feels like they have so much going on in the world but haven't fully taken advantage of it. Maybe things will change when I hit up other areas of the map.
That's just CDPR's approach to exploration and it's the same as Witcher 3. It's not quite organic like Red Dead or Breath of the Wild, it's still heavily story scripted. Funnily enough, this approach was criticized in some games ages ago but CDPR gets a pass from everyone.