"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I played for like 12 hours today and only did one story mission. I feel like I haven’t done anything though. Tried to take out a high level target and that was a dub.

I really need money for a smart gun. the intelligence and tech are where 90% of my attribute and skill points are. I wish i didn’t pay victor back lol
LOL what were you doing with all of the other play time if you were not doing story missions that makes me happy because it sounds like there is a lot of content

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
LOL what were you doing with all of the other play time if you were not doing story missions that makes me happy because it sounds like there is a lot of content

The amount of side content in this game is insane, I’ve been trying to chip away at just upgrading my cyberware and now I’ve been trying to save up for a new weapon. Money is hard to come by in this game and there’s a lot of expensive shyt.

It’s also impossible to max out, i feel like I’m barely gonna get to make out my intelligence tree by the end of this. I think my next playthrough will be a straight up brute.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Some random bytch hit my line on some “I heard about you”:dahell::dahell:
Yeah how bout u mind yo damn business and get off my phone:dahell:....you the feds?:dahell:

Yeah the deeper you get into the game there are some elements that become :mjlol:

Random person you meet to start a mission : I chose you cause you know how to keep it quiet and discreet. You are like a ghost, you leave no trail of anything. Need this job handled by a real professional who knows how to keep things on the low

Driving through a random part of town and then your phone rings : Hey V it's me, random person you haven't met yet. Wanted to give you a call. You a legend. Everyone knows you. Hit me up for missions. Your name is blowing up kid.

Finish a mission and nobody can know what you did but then your street cred rating goes up cause everybody know you did it :mjlol:.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After hours of reloading multiple saves, finally got all the endings. Gotta take a break from this n do more side content later.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These graphics ain't bad.

This gameplay? I ain't mad.

:mjlit:

this world is crazy. This belongs in VR. We are ready. This is gonna be the one when psvr 2 drops. o man.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This mission where you got to get all the taxi cars..

tenor.gif

One of the cars is in this rundown neighborhood but the people there have the best armor and weapons I have seen in the game so far :dwillhuh:

Glowing shotguns that bounce off walls and one shot me :dwillhuh:

I'm level 10 and not even close to being able to fukk with these enemies :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You could literally spend an hour just trying to stop a random gang intimidation shakedown or help the cops out

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you didn't do much side content?
I did the cyberpsychos missions(regina questline), all friendship/romance questlines, a few ncpd missions, work for Wakako.

I slept about 7 hours since the game launched(my gog copy was ready before midnight on launch). Been ignorin everything
BaBW3zM.gif

I feel like them korean dudes at them internet cafes you hear about:francis:

im takin a week break from video games:hubie: