"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I'm done playing till they release the PS5 update, can't stand ignoring the trash graphics. This is the type of game where you NEED good graphics.

I switched to Demon Souls and it was like I wiped mud outta my eyes:mjlol:

No release date for that yet. Gonna be a long wait. Godspeed.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Wait till act 2:ehh::ehh: than do side mission:ehh:
Word of advice: try and find the Revolver:wow: it has stupid high damage:picard: and u get the save on ammo on your other weapons:ehh: when the time comes

:salute: Bet thanks for the heads up

game just crashed for the first time in little China :shaq2:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What the damn difference between a side job and gig? I feel like Nas with these people. Calling my crib and I ain’t even give you my number :dahell:
Some random bytch hit my line on some “I heard about you”:dahell::dahell:
Yeah how bout u mind yo damn business and get off my phone:dahell:....you the feds?:dahell:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What the damn difference between a side job and gig? I feel like Nas with these people. Calling my crib and I ain’t even give you my number :dahell:

Gigs are usually go here, kill some people, or retrieve an item, get paid.

Side jobs are usually more like letters on GTA. You get a whole story and plot to go with it. Some of them are as good or better than the story.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I played for like 12 hours today and only did one story mission. I feel like I haven’t done anything though. Tried to take out a high level target and that was a dub.

I really need money for a smart gun. the intelligence and tech are where 90% of my attribute and skill points are. I wish i didn’t pay victor back lol