"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I did it and caught 5 cars but now I’m stuck because I get ambushed and I’m too low leveled to complete

at the part where the car blocks you in and you gotta fight like 30 of these dudes? Yeah might be a dub until i upgrade more nothing I’m doing is working on them

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I realize this game came out the other day but is it worth the hype? I was told the gameplay is similar to Fallout.
Its worth it , to me its like a smash up of fallout/watchdogs/mafia. Its still early but the story is pretty good so far.

im on the og xb1 and I've had more than 5 crashes but it always loads back to the exact spot.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
at the part where the car blocks you in and you gotta fight like 30 of these dudes? Yeah might be a dub until i upgrade more nothing I’m doing is working on them
yeah I had to load to a save before I took on the mission to get out of it
Something to note if you leave a side mission abrubtly and fail it there's no way to go back
or maybe I haven't figured it out yet

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah I had to load to a save before I took on the mission to get out of it
Something to note if you leave a side mission abrubtly and fail it there's no way to go back
or maybe I haven't figured it out yet

Yep, same. Thank god the game keeps a backup of like 10 auto saves or I’d be screwed.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I realize this game came out the other day but is it worth the hype? I was told the gameplay is similar to Fallout.
Story, acting, graphics, and characters are excellent. There are some technical issues and missing content, though. It's less like fallout. More like Witcher 3 meets Borderlands in Deus Ex's cityscapes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My katana is damn near 500 dps now :wow:

I'm out here playing fruit ninja wit these dudes heads.

Gotdamn:what:

I just got one that’s like 330:snoop:

I’m mad I’m now doing these side missions after the prologue and credits:snoop:

But I’m making skrilla and leveling up now though:whoo:

I finally got a handgun I love:noah: and I’m just upgrading that bytch:noah:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I only get 60 fps on low settings. I want to continue playing but I might just wait for a patch. At the same time.......ain't like I paid for this s*** anyway :yeshrug::mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I didn't realize there were side missions during the prologue...I hope I didn't miss anything. I just did story missions.

As long as you did the sidemissions given to you by the core characters at the beginning of the game then you good. Some of those missions given to you by said characters are no longer available after the end of Act 1, but IIRC it's only like 3 or 4 of those.