"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I'm not liking how the image quality looks so far on PC. It's kind of blurry and at 4K DLSS quality mode with ray tracing it's literally unplayable. I can't even get 30fps with a 3060 TI.
I am doing performance mode, getting 60-80fps on 3090

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Played a little bit earlier this afternoon. So far it’s lit. I have a dogshyt pc though so now I’m thinking about copping the console version. There are a lot of loading in textures, bugs etc. But if we’re talking about fun factor this game is great. It’s like a more serious, grittier Outer Worlds. Both games ironically could have used more polish.

I have to get use to the shooting. It feels different from other games. Not bad but different. The thing i love most about the game is the dialogue, and it’s choices. So far the environment is great, and alive to. At least when it’s more populated.

The player creator is good. I went with the street kid story, but nomad, and corporate was very tempting.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna lie, too much shyt going on at the screen, need to tone it down with all the huds

Loken

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: them reviews on steam some a them cats mad as hell right now

"The graphics settings do basically nothing, you need the best hardware for this game or you simply cannot play at a decent framerate. The recommended specs are an outright lie."

idk what kinda set up he got must be str8 dog shyt cuz my rig aint even that strong an its playing this shyt smooth as hell :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

"The graphics settings do basically nothing, you need the best hardware for this game or you simply cannot play at a decent framerate. The recommended specs are an outright lie."

idk what kinda set up he got must be str8 dog shyt cuz my rig aint even that strong an its playing this shyt smooth as hell :russ:

Is there the part were "PC GAMERS" laugh at us peasant console gamers? :sas2:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Had the wifey download the patch while im at work for my PC.

Off in 30 mins, cant wait to start off in the desert and head to the city :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

They wanna play with high settings on budget cards from last gen

if you can't 60fps with 1080p off the strength, your PC is garbage, even the amd 580 can run this game in 1080 60fps