"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I've been adjusting and I just can't find a good setting that's visually striking and acceptable performance wise. This looks worse to me than Spiderman on PS5 which looked amazing with RT at 4K. I'm just gonna switch to my monitor

I found using ultra performance for Dlss was causing it for me. I dropped in to just performance and it looks ways better

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did you get the Nvidia update? Don't know what to tell you because I had the same issue and I just kept messing around. Maybe take the DSS off and see what that does.
Yeah latest Nvidia drivers and all.

DLSS off is literally unplayable. I'm talking 3~10fps on a 3060 TI with ray tracing. I've settled on my UW monitor where I can get 40-ish fps with RT on ultra at 3440x1440. DLSS set to quality. Game still looks slightly soft though. I'll just use the Nvidia sharpen filter to clean it up. I think this game definitely could be optimized just a tad bit more.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Whoever was worried about the open world and it feeling alive, don't. The open world gameplay is really solid. You can do whatever but these nikkas WILL clap you if you fukk around too much. Peds got guns too :ufdup:
I noticed NPCs don’t seem to ever cross the street. Not a big deal but once I noticed it it’s been in my head

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This game looks amazing :whoo:

So I went ahead and decreased shadows to medium and left pretty much everything else on ultra and my FPS shot up to around 80-90FPS for the most part. DLSS is on balanced but I could live with 'Performance'. Doesn't seem to fall below 70FPS. RT is worth the performance hit. Can't wait to see some optimized settings released for this. :banderas:

And make sure to disable Chromatic Abberation if you're dealing with blurriness. Shouldn't even need to be said but still.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave myself turquoise fingernails to match my top :dame:

Thought this how future brehs might get down in Neo Harlem :dame:

Feeling the urge to restart. Hands looking fabulous wrapped around the stick :sadcam:

Yeah, do that. Because right now, sounds like your breh needs to clarify what stick he's gripping on. :dame:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Apparently you can’t change your hair, hair color or nails after the initial process. Looks like I’m starting over :hubie:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How tf is my shyt stuck at 57.4gb? I mean i preloaded it and now its not budging at all