"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
According to the below thread...the game has been approving with the patches for the PS4 version on PS5. I put the translation below each tweet.

"I'm going to continue this thread # Cyberpunk2077 no spoiler, just that you're not ready for the storytelling, vibe, game sound, huge tension, 4th wall! Here are my 1st photo mode tests, version # PS4, I play on # PS5, if you have any questions, please!"

"On the other hand in the options of # Cyberpunk2077 Attention everything is activated and some options destroy the visual of the game, to each one its feelings but here is my configuration. On # PS5 on the other hand, no choice between quality and framerate as on #XboxSeriesX, just the HDR Winking face"

"New burst of images from # Cyberpunk2077 made with photo mode, game version # PS4 on # PS5 If you have any questions, do not hesitate, I will answer them as I go, I am at 1 p.m."

"Addition of four screens of the game, # PS4 version running on # PS5 # Cyberpunk2077 Tonight must come out max of tests at 6 p.m. of certain influencers ... they had the game December 3, and saw the gigantic game I do not think that they all finished it and saw all the possibilities of the game."

"New homemade images from # Cyberpunk2077, version # PS4 on # PS5 Yes the game is - beautiful only on PC, the update is required! bugs like Witcher 3 in day one, but the story, atmosphere, and storytelling are great. The game runs well and if you hang on, it's mesmerizing!"

"First observations after the 1.02 update of # Cyberpunk2077 Smoother game in its # PS4 version on # PS5 less bugs and crashes, improved lighting and cleaner play. This is just how I felt, apparently this update is the one just before DayOne."

"Here are three screens captured instantly after Update 1.02, the penultimate update before Thursday Day One. The game is cleaner in terms of lighting and textures and above all very fluid. # Cyberpunk2077 # PS4 # PS5 much better, the game is progressing before release."

"We continue this thread with a homemade video of # Cyberpunk2077 version # PS4 on # PS5 in its new update 1.02 which improves rendering, lighting and framerate, it feels good.
@EMB_GAMING"

"Et une seconde vidéo !! #cyberpunk2077 #PS4 sur #PS5"

"One last for the road, at night by car and on foot. Besides, a little empty of cars yes but it works, it does not bother too much, they have a technique in the background they make believe in heavy traffic but it is rare in the same place as us. # Cyberpunk2077 version # PS4 on # PS5"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could try waiting til maybe March breh, I get the feeling they’ll drop some small to mid-sized patches between now and then (excluding the launch day patches). I’ll be fine being the guinea pig for ya :wow: God knows how much of a buggy mess Skyrim was for me on the 360 when I got it within the first 4 weeks of it being dropped lol, it was super fun tho and still is (might have to tone down on some of the mods tho I activated tho).

nah I was full of shyt...just bought the game :mjlol:

dudes who know me on the other forum know I do this with “every” purchase...first there’s a period of excitement...then there’s the period of doubt...followed by me saying I’m not buying shyt only to end up buying the shyt...then I’m gonna complain about it for a while after I play/use it but ultimately I’m gonna end up liking the shyt lmaooo...I went thru these very same steps with the PS5 but I just wasn’t as vocal about it lol

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
1.02 patch, the patch will be 28GB, some folks already download it.

Patch notes:

Version 1.02

• Various Stability improvements

• Various performance improvements

• Critical progression and gameplay issues addressed

• Here were the patch notes for Version 1.01:
    • Various gameplay improvements
    • Various stability fixes
    • Various performance fixes
    • Various features added

And keep in mind there is still a day one patch coming

Daps
According to the below thread...the game has been approving with the patches for the PS4 version on PS5. I put the translation below each tweet.

"I'm going to continue this thread # Cyberpunk2077 no spoiler, just that you're not ready for the storytelling, vibe, game sound, huge tension, 4th wall! Here are my 1st photo mode tests, version # PS4, I play on # PS5, if you have any questions, please!"

"On the other hand in the options of # Cyberpunk2077 Attention everything is activated and some options destroy the visual of the game, to each one its feelings but here is my configuration. On # PS5 on the other hand, no choice between quality and framerate as on #XboxSeriesX, just the HDR Winking face"

"New burst of images from # Cyberpunk2077 made with photo mode, game version # PS4 on # PS5 If you have any questions, do not hesitate, I will answer them as I go, I am at 1 p.m."

"Addition of four screens of the game, # PS4 version running on # PS5 # Cyberpunk2077 Tonight must come out max of tests at 6 p.m. of certain influencers ... they had the game December 3, and saw the gigantic game I do not think that they all finished it and saw all the possibilities of the game."

"New homemade images from # Cyberpunk2077, version # PS4 on # PS5 Yes the game is - beautiful only on PC, the update is required! bugs like Witcher 3 in day one, but the story, atmosphere, and storytelling are great. The game runs well and if you hang on, it's mesmerizing!"

"First observations after the 1.02 update of # Cyberpunk2077 Smoother game in its # PS4 version on # PS5 less bugs and crashes, improved lighting and cleaner play. This is just how I felt, apparently this update is the one just before DayOne."

"Here are three screens captured instantly after Update 1.02, the penultimate update before Thursday Day One. The game is cleaner in terms of lighting and textures and above all very fluid. # Cyberpunk2077 # PS4 # PS5 much better, the game is progressing before release."

"We continue this thread with a homemade video of # Cyberpunk2077 version # PS4 on # PS5 in its new update 1.02 which improves rendering, lighting and framerate, it feels good.
@EMB_GAMING"

"Et une seconde vidéo !! #cyberpunk2077 #PS4 sur #PS5"

"One last for the road, at night by car and on foot. Besides, a little empty of cars yes but it works, it does not bother too much, they have a technique in the background they make believe in heavy traffic but it is rare in the same place as us. # Cyberpunk2077 version # PS4 on # PS5"

The day 1 patch makes the game run and look better graphically on the next gen versions even though they it's not the next gen version patch
I've been saying this for the longest :mjlol:
There is no choice for visuals or performance option for the PS5? :dwillhuh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The day 1 patch makes the game run and look better graphically on the next gen versions even though they it's not the next gen version patch
I've been saying this for the longest :mjlol:
There is no choice for visuals or performance option for the PS5? :dwillhuh:

Not yet. There may be after the day one though

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
24 hours
source.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
1.02 patch, the patch will be 28GB, some folks already download it.

Patch notes:

Version 1.02

• Various Stability improvements

• Various performance improvements

• Critical progression and gameplay issues addressed

• Here were the patch notes for Version 1.01:
    • Various gameplay improvements
    • Various stability fixes
    • Various performance fixes
    • Various features added

Yeah I downloaded that already:wow::wow: