"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Anyone know anything on how this runs on the pro? Just noticed homie said original PS4 so there is still hope.:damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I went back to read his post on some :mjcry:and then noticed it said original PS4. Just pray it runs fine on the Pro, I am trying to hold of on the PS5 until Final fantasy or GOW drop.

I was just in the PS app...they seem to recommend PS4 pro at the least if you’re playing it on a playstation

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Anyone know anything on how this runs on the pro? Just noticed homie said original PS4 so there is still hope.:damn:

The graphics quality will be the same probably. The frame rate will probably dip less on the Pro tho.

It's like PC settings, if the texture quality is set to Medium then it's gonna be Medium. They never said the PS4 and the Pro will have separate settings or performance.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1.02 patch, the patch will be 28GB, some folks already download it.

Patch notes:

Version 1.02

• Various Stability improvements

• Various performance improvements

• Critical progression and gameplay issues addressed

• Here were the patch notes for Version 1.01:
    • Various gameplay improvements
    • Various stability fixes
    • Various performance fixes
    • Various features added

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
ya I’m mentally preparing myself to wait at this point...I want to play this game at its best...if I buy it now I’m gonna just end up shytting on it and I really want to give it a fair chance...I’ll wait a few more days and see if the patch really makes a significant difference...if not I have enough games that I can wait...the hard part is gonna be “surviving” the initial hype for the game when folks start playing it and sharing their experiences :sadcam:

You could try waiting til maybe March breh, I get the feeling they’ll drop some small to mid-sized patches between now and then (excluding the launch day patches). I’ll be fine being the guinea pig for ya :wow: God knows how much of a buggy mess Skyrim was for me on the 360 when I got it within the first 4 weeks of it being dropped lol, it was super fun tho and still is (might have to tone down on some of the mods tho I activated tho).