"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m playing stealth 95% of the time:yeshrug:
But if I get caught...no worries:yeshrug:
I’m letting bullets fly:yeshrug::ehh::ehh:
I play stealth with no care:mjlol::mjlol:

I feel you but even in fallout 4 when stealth is NOT an option my gun perks was OP because those monsters wouldnt quit...:mjlol: I have a feeling im gonna be right at home here...:ohlawd: and trust me my fallout 4 guns needed to have extra firepower for mirelurks and those mirelurk queens...

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Amazon page is moving says not thursday 11pm but not shipped yet so its coming...:ehh:

I also wanted to add a important piece of info about the game... it is an RPG not a shooter per se... it heavily focuses on skill trees and or perks... so if you played skyrim / fallout 4 this should be right up your alley and you should feel right at home... focus on making your character stronger gunplay wise and you should have no problem killing goons...
q96IckC3vGAPGnkpEuVrg_c2QxnBUH9k2QXtq3PYb1PTviwiSrfxPIdZA0Kt693tWgLc99Xl8QBDhxb_sKPVoQnNF9rBI2xOC-FSIbOiYIeQg3gJNgw-jSbJYEJaHIH_yre40M46

that's all...:ld:
Yeah, the Easy Allies first impressions mentioned that if you put enough perks into either the gunplay or katana abilities early on you can get OP in combat easily.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
From what i read im goin full katana Tommy Verceti Vice City style:patrice:

Yeah, the Easy Allies first impressions mentioned that if you put enough perks into either the gunplay or katana abilities early on you can get OP in combat easily.

Just need quick dodge, bullet time and the ability to parry bullets.

Katana only will be my first playthrough if I can pull this off :wow:

I finished Deus Ex: HR non-Lethal the first time I played :wow:

Gotta make up for lost time :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikkas call a game an rpg and their only reference point is skyrim & fallout 4. :mjlol:

I mean as opposed to what? What other first person western role playing games should we compare cyberpunk to? The only thing I can think of is shadowrun and they play nothing alike...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I mean as opposed to what? What other first person western role playing games should we compare cyberpunk to? The only thing I can think of is shadowrun and they play nothing alike...

Yeah, people don't really specify but they obviously mean First Person RPG's and Skyrim/Fallout are the most famous examples from the last decade.