"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm not sold I gotta admit... And first Deus Ex is top 3 best game ever for me, maybe even first...

I just don't get the universe nor how the gameplay is grandiose. It seems to me like there is no new feature never seen before, but a lot of them assembled in the same game.

The game is going to be good for sure. But nothing that impresses me :francis: Maybe I'm missing it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not sold I gotta admit... And first Deus Ex is top 3 best game ever for me, maybe even first...

I just don't get the universe nor how the gameplay is grandiose. It seems to me like there is no new feature never seen before, but a lot of them assembled in the same game.

The game is going to be good for sure. But nothing that impresses me :francis: Maybe I'm missing it

It could be that the key difference in these two stories is that, We know the story of deus ex when they first premiered it and it was compelling... it had the who, what, when, where, why... in cyberpunk we've only seen the glimpse of this amazing futuristic world but nothing of the core story and the characters and motivations within... Deus ex was great because of it's great story... maybe that's it...:ld:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It could be that the key difference in these two stories is that, We know the story of deus ex when they first premiered it and it was compelling... it had the who, what, when, where, why... in cyberpunk we've only seen the glimpse of this amazing futuristic world but nothing of the core story and the characters and motivations within... Deus ex was great because of it's great story... maybe that's it...:ld:
Good point. Deus Ex story and lore are a great part of why it's a great game for me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Take_The_Wheel-en.14.jpg

It's funny everytime I'm on their official website and I click the wallpaper section nothing happens... :jbhmm: wtf man?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La