"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm so enamored by the world in Red Dead that I could play it for another year without doing any missions, and I'd enjoy myself.

I am weary about this title but I am extremely fascinated by the possibility that this game world could be even more fluid, organics and alive than RDR2.

If that is true... I'm really going to be a fukking hermit, never coming out of my house.:lupe:

Please don't disappoint the gaming world with a severely downgraded final product and gimmicks that are tricks to make the world feel real. :ufdup:

I want to be blown away.:noah:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so enamored by the world in Red Dead that I could play it for another year without doing any missions, and I'd enjoy myself.

I am weary about this title but I am extremely fascinated by the possibility that this game world could be even more fluid, organics and alive than RDR2.

If that is true... I'm really going to be a fukking hermit, never coming out of my house.:lupe:

Please don't disappoint the gaming world with a severely downgraded final product and gimmicks that are tricks to make the world feel real. :ufdup:

I want to be blown away.:noah:
I’m assuming you have played the Witcher 3 ...the hours I put into that :blessed:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too, mainly because you create your own character and the graphics are gonna be fukking crazy, but because of who’s making the game and how great it already looks I can easily forgive it

What opening world game that you enjoy in FPS?

Mostly, I prefer 3rd person but Dying Light was the first FPS in opening world that I enjoyed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's a legit preference. Some folks here ignoring games over gender. :mjpls:

Yep

giphy.gif

Martha