"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Future GOAT tier game. Probably won't be as good as Witcher 3 was but around that level.

CD Project Red are just better than everyone else Godamn. Only developer that has my trust, on pre-ordering and buying dlc's. I know they are quality.

Bethesda likely have twice the budget/resources and will sadly make an inferior game in Elder Scrolls 6.

Enough shade though, I'm hyped.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Future GOAT tier game. Probably won't be as good as Witcher 3 was but around that level.

CD Project Red are just better than everyone else Godamn. Only developer that has my trust, on pre-ordering and buying dlc's. I know they are quality.

Bethesda likely have twice the budget/resources and will sadly make an inferior game in Elder Scrolls 6.

Cyberpunk 2077 definitely looks great. I hope a game like this inspires Bethesda to step up their presentation.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fuuuuuuuck was hoping it would be 3rd person.

Been wanting rockstar to make a 3rd person red dead redemption/GTA style game in the distant future for the last 7 or 9 years.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Let’s just hope they never go the way of Bioware who were the greatest of all time for RPG titles.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Another FPS
I3Z9wWT.gif