"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:what:

This isn’t a character action game

11 hours is pathetic

Any other company drop a 11hrs RPG and they would have their ass set on fire, CDPR does it and it’s A-ok. An 11hrs main quest for an RPG should never be deemed acceptable and this isn’t what they stated, this is a significant cut compared to the Witcher 3 as opposed to the slightly less they touted.

You could beat the main quest line of Skyrim in less than 10 hours, much less if you put effort into it but most people put hundreds of hours into the game. Most open world games if you focus on the main quest only can be completed in around the same time so i am not seeing the problem. If you think this game will only be 11 hours long i am not sure this is the right game for you.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any other company drop a 11hrs RPG and they would have their ass set on fire, CDPR does it and it’s A-ok. An 11hrs main quest for an RPG should never be deemed acceptable and this isn’t what they stated, this is a significant cut compared to the Witcher 3 as opposed to the slightly less they touted.

Its not confirmed to be 11 hours anywhere.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I never got the point of having to finish an entire game before properly reviewing it.

Plus, why do outlets give ONE person the job of running through a 100 hour game. :dahell:

IDK every game doesn't have to be a perfect 10 for me to enjoy it

I'm a big fan of the cyberpunk genre as well as an rpg head so I'm sure I will be entertained :yeshrug:

Bro, that type of gaslighting only applies to "haters"

My issue is the performance on PS4/X-Box1.

I don't think I'm a a$$hole for bringing that up when the game was pushed back for performance issues.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
We really gonna be playing an all time classic in a couple of days brehs
tenor.gif

Chadwick :mjcry::wow:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

After browsing through the vid the city did not seem lively like in that 48 min gameplay vid they released, I didn't see a ton of NPC's as ol' boy was driving through the city.

Also, there were definitely some glitches present too that should not even be in a base PS4/XBOX 1 game.

Also, the game crashed his PS5 midway through :mjlol:
They need to come out and say what's in that day 1 patch :francis: