"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
An explanation of what we're seeing right now and the difference between consoles... from GAF:ld:

I think some people are curious but don't want to go in there. So here is a little update and I promise not to spoil anything at all.

Most of the leaked footage is from the base PS4 or XB1 and looks very low quality ( the quality of the stream/video recording ). But that's not the only thing that's low quality. It's buggy and overall looks pretty rough on BASE consoles. There's a lot of pop-in and LOD switching taking too long to happen so it tends to be happening right in front of you. This is especially bad while driving. This is all before the day one patch but it's going to have to be one hell of a patch to get base consoles up to snuff IMO. It's my belief that many of these issues are caused be the game not being on an SSD.

If your console doesn't have an SSD, maybe get one before playing this game. I think we'll see many comparison vids soon of BASE consoles with and without SSD where the LOD and pop-in is very different between the two. Just my prediction.

There has been some very clear footage of the game running on the PS5 - and it looks great. It's an unlocked framerate that MOSTLY stays at 60fps. So yes, there does seem to be "Performance/Quality" modes. It looks amazing IMO and very very playable. I've seen it crash a few times though. It already looks very enjoyable to play and this is BEFORE the day one patch and before the next gen patch. No worries if you're about to play this on PS5, IMO.

Honestly there hasn't been much in that thread that I would consider to be spoilers. There's been no story spoilers, no cutscene footage, no story footage. It's been 99% freeroam from very very early in the game.

The only things that have been posted that are a bit spoliery would be a couple of the sex scenes. I didn't watch them but the impressions were that the first one was cheesy and everyone laughed at it but the second one was HOT. Much much better.

Aside from all that, there is a LOT of concern trolling happening in that thread. People posting short vids showcasing bugs. Predicting that the sky is falling. There was even some clown in there taking footage from a low quality stream, ZOOMING IN on an NPC, then taking a screenshot of that with his phone and then comparing THAT image with a high quality cut-scene pic of Horizon Zero dawn. Yeah.

There is also some footage of some of the enemies being bullet sponges. I'm not sure if this is a real issue or simply a byproduct of this being an RPG after-all and so your stats are weak in the beginning.

And MOST of the leaked clips have already been taken down so it's a thread of mostly broken links.

You're not missing anything by not going into that thread and I commend you for being strong and completely avoiding it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah niccas have been treating this like its more than a game. I can already see the stupid ass disappointed post coming from here.

I dont know who's gonna be disappointed...:ld: not me per se'.... if the game is wack I'll say it is... from what Ive seen im not gonna be disappointed it has alot of mechanics im familiar with that I love from other games...

ridge

Daps
so is this shyt gonna look next gen on ps5 day one or what?

debating on copping day 1 or waiting and finishing ghost of tsushima

rhoff113

Rookie
Daps
Are the cuts scenes in the 11 hours to complete the main quest ?
If not, it would say there is about 8 or 9 hours of missions. And if you cut travel time, not much more than 5/6 hours of pure gameplay.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There has been some very clear footage of the game running on the PS5 - and it looks great. It's an unlocked framerate that MOSTLY stays at 60fps. So yes, there does seem to be "Performance/Quality" modes. It looks amazing IMO and very very playable. I've seen it crash a few times though. It already looks very enjoyable to play and this is BEFORE the day one patch and before the next gen patch. No worries if you're about to play this on PS5, IMO.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
so is this shyt gonna look next gen on ps5 day one or what?

debating on copping day 1 or waiting and finishing ghost of tsushima

From what I'm to understand the graphics are gonna be phenomenal but the framerate is not going to consistently steady, it won't take full advantage of PS5 features like haptic feedback, the SSD and various other performance related upgrades.