"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
What life path do I choose :damn:

depends, are you a bum? If so, Nomad. A loser at life? Then street kid. But if you are a big boss don dada aka a Jeff Brehzo then come to team Corpo. Your first task? Find a kid selling something on the street, then report them to the authorities and the organization in hopes that they provide a cease and desist letter. it says “not for individual sale” on the packet and they don’t have a vending license :ufdup:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You could beat the main quest line of Skyrim in less than 10 hours, much less if you put effort into it but most people put hundreds of hours into the game. Most open world games if you focus on the main quest only can be completed in around the same time so i am not seeing the problem. If you think this game will only be 11 hours long i am not sure this is the right game for you.

No one is playing the elder scroll series for the story. CDPR built their rep on delivering a seamless narrative. I already said I am willing to wait to see what the reviews are saying overall so happy to wait and see how things pan out.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not impresed with the shooting. Theres no weight when you shoot people

Yea. The sounds/bass on the gunplay sounds weak. Not sure if its because of the weapons being used. But I didn't get that "oh shyt" feeling skimming through and watching people get shot.

I've also seen health regen in a couple of videos. I hope that's a skill and not a normal feature. I'd want to turn that off.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
depends, are you a bum? If so, Nomad. A loser at life? Then street kid. But if you are a big boss don dada aka a Jeff Brehzo then come to team Corpo. Your first task? Find a kid selling something on the street, then report them to the authorities and the organization in hopes that they provide a cease and desist letter. it says “not for individual sale” on the packet and they don’t have a vending license :ufdup:
:palm: Damn, Officer.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
speaking like a true OP:ehh::ehh:
im busting down your front door with the rachet and robbing you:ehh:
#streetkidgang:umad: