"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
NO DAY ONE PATCH....***

please keep it real with gamers here...:beli:
That's fair, no reason to get upset man, I already bought the game at full price(on PC though), i'm with you.

Even with a day one patch there's A LOT of work that needs to be done on current gen and I'm not confident the game will be up to par for people with stock Xbones and PS4's at the time of release, not to mention some of the ugly base mechanics. This has all the signs of being one of those games but i'm still excited regardless

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's fair, no reason to get upset man, I already bought the game at full price(on PC though), i'm with you.

Even with a day one patch there's A LOT of work that needs to be done on current gen and I'm not confident the game will be up to par for people with stock Xbones and PS4's at the time of release, not to mention some of the ugly base mechanics. This has all the signs of being one of those games but i'm still excited regardless

Last gen*

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how i felt when people were saying miles morales was like 7 hours but that shyt really is like 6-7 hours with the main story and doing a few challenges and a couple side quest. I’ll lower my expectations of a 30hr+ game

ya took me 12 hours to 100% miles morales

OT but I’m looking at my PS5 stats and I spent 61 hours on spider-man...96 hours on ghost of tsushima and 137 hours on madden 21...the pathless is a 6 hour game if you just play it straight up but I sunk 18 hours into it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bad news guys.....Dreamcastguy (who?lol) beat the game and says it only took him 21 hours. :damn:

AADH14AABNi2.jpg

Proof that he has the game

6-D18-D3-B4-EF9-E-4477-9-B7-F-06-B0250-D0127.jpg
That's a pretty decently known YouTuber. He's usually on Spawn Wave's podcast. I think he got shipped the CE early by accident.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:picard:

Please don't tell me I'm going to be playing with a version that looks like an updated Vice City

:mjcry:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
nikkas out here 'bout to run their first playthrough as a Gypsy and got the nerve to be talking shyt about the streets and big business. :dead:

You call us Gypsies when I saw y’all nikkas jamming to this old school classic (which is a Nomad dance-off favorite) at that club Downtown with the Moxes :lolbron: All the joints flock to us in the club, we just country bois that know how to have a good time and are sumn different for the NC women

Catch y’all Night shytty nikkas out here in the desert trynna claim our dances while y’all act like y’all don’t and start hatin’ :lolbron:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

FoolishInfiniteDuckbillcat-small.gif

200.gif

GlitteringLonelyCheetah-size_restricted.gif

:ufdup: