"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That would be shytty just add it to the main game... There's probably gonna be a mod for this anyway for all of u on pc
Nah they have a vision for the game, and experiencing it in 1st person is there vision. The option to play it the way it they feel it should be experienced and then giving you the option to play it in 3rd person is a great middle ground.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyberpunk 2077 dev says it 'started the process of optimization right at the start'
After a host of private press showings at E3 and Gamescom,
you can finally watch the full Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay demo. Powered by an Intel i7-8700K and GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, CD Projekt Red says it "started the process of optimization" from the beginning of development.

Speaking to CGMagazine, lead cinematic animator Maciej Pietras says building Night City posed a "huge challenge" against the studio's previous game, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, but that optimization was considered from the outset.

"We are thinking about optimization from scratch, about how the streaming works, how to introduce global illumination, for instance, without overwhelming the CPU," Pietras tells CGMagazine. "We knew we are developing the game for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. And we started the process of optimization right at the start. So that’s why what you see running on the demo is a PC, which is like i7 and 1080 Ti."

An incomplete build of Cyberpunk 2077 is now playable from start to finish, says game producer Richard Borzymowski—but it seems a final launch date is some ways away.
Cyberpunk 2077 dev says it 'started the process of optimization right at the start' | PC Gamer

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was just on neogaf for old times sakes and these people's opinions of the trailer had me like...:hhh::dahell::scust::camby: So pretentious and uptight bunch of cac muthafukkas do you see how much of the world they built and your still complaining saying it looks ugly?!?! :mindblown:

I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to create a game like this!!!:mindblown: I loved deus ex and future type of scifi games...

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just on neogaf for old times sakes and these people's opinions of the trailer had me like...:hhh::dahell::scust::camby: So pretentious and uptight bunch of cac muthafukkas do you see how much of the world they built and your still complaining saying it looks ugly?!?! :mindblown:

I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to create a game like this!!!:mindblown: I loved deus ex and future type of scifi games...

I think it's "futurism fatigue". There's too many games that are futuristic and I guess some people are tired of it. I've heard of the same complaints for CoD games.

I'm just speculated here. Personally I don't mind futurism.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think it's "futurism fatigue". There's too many games that are futuristic and I guess some people are tired of it. I've heard of the same complaints for CoD games.

I'm just speculated here. Personally I don't mind futurism.

Dude its not futurism...this is cyberpunk man...:noah: like blade runner...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My only question???????

I thought everyone was interactable like Witcher 3????? I ain't no heavy gamer, but in 4 years I have played Witcher 3 more than any game ever, and I'm not a heavy gamer.

I never seen a icon to talk to random strangers. Are they ditching that feature????

And is there a wilderness outside of the city? I have become addicted to all of the HUGE open worlds (Witcher 3, Far Cry 5, HZD, Mass Effect, ect) but the wilderness always seems to offer more than a big ass active city. I wanna know the map size asap, y'all nikkas sleeping, but Far Cry 5 did their shyt extremely well as a more recent title.

I think Witcher e has the biggest and most active map ever made with HZD a close 2nd. 2077 needs to be just as big imo.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My only question???????

I thought everyone was interactable like Witcher 3????? I ain't no heavy gamer, but in 4 years I have played Witcher 3 more than any game ever, and I'm not a heavy gamer.

I never seen a icon to talk to random strangers. Are they ditching that feature????

And is there a wilderness outside of the city? I have become addicted to all of the HUGE open worlds (Witcher 3, Far Cry 5, HZD, Mass Effect, ect) but the wilderness always seems to offer more than a big ass active city. I wanna know the map size asap, y'all nikkas sleeping, but Far Cry 5 did their shyt extremely well as a more recent title.

I think Witcher e has the biggest and most active map ever made with HZD a close 2nd. 2077 needs to be just as big imo.

I assume they gotta keep it moving because this is the first game play footage and most gamers don't want to see a bunch of random conversations first thing.

If you look when she's walking down the street damn near every person has a tag above their head (slacker, mallrat, urban freak, dirtgirl, etc.) though, so I assume you can interact with them in some capacity.

As far as how big the game is, they said it's hard to compare to "The Witcher 3" because this game has cities and urban areas with buildings where you can explore multiple levels, etc. So while "The Witcher 3" is more flat and spread out, a lot of this game is spread out vertically.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DlNlFmuWsAAbMZ7.jpg:large

DlNk1-nWsAAY5Fy.jpg:large

DlNkyaUXoAIfX4X.jpg:large

DlNkuIFW4AAb2NJ.jpg:large

Concept art... if you havent seen it...