"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly this shyt seems way too advanced for PS4/XB1. Thought this was a PC exclusive. Probably a launch title for next gen.

That's what they said about GTAV and the other games which push the boundries...:ld: why does everyone keep saying that, it looks like a next gen title...:dahell: why would they premiere actual gameplay with this footage if they not ready to release. who would do that? :mindblown:

Y'all need to have faith...:mindblown:

I would think a majority of the game is already finished we're not talking about Ubisoft...:mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished watching the gameplay demo :wow:

I'm not really heavy into FP games, but I do like the glimpses you get of your character with the perspective and it does add to the immersion. The city and characters in it are looking :whoo:, I do like the fact it is colorful. The amount of options also seem crazy.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This game looks amazing, and i don't even fukk with FP like i use to. Last one i played/liked was Fallout 4 though (the first in the series i played).
What we're seeing now is :blessed:, but i won't get ahead of myself. CD Project Red can probably pull it off, but i think this will be the biggest/most obvious downgrade we'll ever see in a video game (not necessarily graphics, but how many thing's are happening on screen, and population). I predict it will be downgraded worse than watch dogs 1 was. I feel like this game is way too ambitious to run on consoles at the settings shown in the gameplay reveal. Even for next gen consoles, which i bet while having Zen CPU's, will still struggle with open world games such as cyberpunk. I'm 20 mins into the gameplay video, and there hasn't been a loading screen. If all this is in the final game (i say it's a early 2020 release, with promotions all throughout 2019), then cool. I have to play this shyt for myself, most likely on PC. I can just imagine the mods it's gonna have :ohlawd: (third person view, custom gear, custom guns, shyt that'll turn it into an completely different game).

Yes, i don't really know wtf the game is about yet, or what's going on, but it looks fun af. Which is off to a great start because before my first playthrough of Witcher 3. I thought it looked boring. When i did play it for the first time, i didn't like the first 8 or so hours. After deleting, and reinstalling it 8 more times over the course of probably two years. I stuck with it the 9th time, and beat it early last year. Today, i can say it's my favorite game this generation.

On another note, i think cyberpunk is inspired by, and/or looks like a combination of:

BladeRunner
Altered Carbon (i don't watch this show btw)
Sin City
Fallout
Mass Effect
GTA
Watch Dogs
Crackdown

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So thats 2 for 2 from CDPR.

Game of the Year, calling it now. And if I know CDPR, the dlc will be annoyingly long and filled with goodies. Thats the only con you can say with their games.....think about that. Its so good, you have to nitpick the in depth and fulfilling content.

Also LOL @ the naysayers....yes you can be reductive about everything, Witcher 3 is just a hack and slash....:rudy:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On another note, i think cyberpunk is inspired by, and/or looks like a combination of:

BladeRunner
Altered Carbon (i don't watch this show btw)
Sin City
Fallout
Mass Effect
GTA
Watch Dogs
Crackdown

"Cyberpunk 2020", the RPG this game is based on, came out in 1988. The only thing on that list that inspired this is "Bladerunner", and that was based on a book ("Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?") that came out in 1968.

Pretty good so far, if not a bit cliche but I can look past that. Very good world building.

It's crazy to think that so many people have stolen from or "been inspired" by Mike Pondsmith over the years, that his original creations are now considered cliche. :dead:

Fred.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
So thats 2 for 2 from CDPR.

Game of the Year, calling it now. And if I know CDPR, the dlc will be annoyingly long and filled with goodies. Thats the only con you can say with their games.....think about that. Its so good, you have to nitpick the in depth and fulfilling content.

Also LOL @ the naysayers....yes you can be reductive about everything, Witcher 3 is just a hack and slash....:rudy:

i dont think this is a GOTY game. itll be runner up to TLOU2