"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you want to just run around and kill everybody you can right? They don't disallow killing of npc's like The Witcher?

shyt, if you can just ride around and commit fukkery in a futuristic world not a single RPG element would turn off casual gamers :heh:

Unlike GTA killing random people might fukk up your progression in this game. You might fukk around and kill quest giver

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
If you want to just run around and kill everybody you can right? They don't disallow killing of npc's like The Witcher?

shyt, if you can just ride around and commit fukkery in a futuristic world not a single RPG element would turn off casual gamers :heh:

But they gonna be scratching there heads when they can't car jack everything because there character is level 3 :mjgrin:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you can but you wont live long also unlike in gta were you can carjack anything you see in this game being a rpg you need the right stats to carjack.certain vehicles.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Unlike GTA killing random people might fukk up your progression in this game. You might fukk around and kill quest giver

I read they made it so you can't do that lol.

But in this game running around committing crimes GTA style is gonna get you targeted by NCPD because they think you went psycho.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sir this game is a action rpg it more like the fallout games you heard of but set in a cyberpunk setting like have you ever watch the bladerunner movies it something like that. if you like what you heard about the fallout games more importantly the new new vegas one than you should like this I think:patrice:

ya...I think the story/setting is what will really keep me hooked in even tho I’m not into RPGs that much...if this game doesn’t get me into RPGs then nothing will

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually hyped for this. Need a reason to showcase the abilities of the ps5. demon souls cool but I aced that shyt in 2009 already.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I preload this on Xbox series X? I can't find it on the Xbox app and don't see options from the store when browsing through on the series x.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Anybody know if you can preload this on the PS5 even though you getting the physical version? I figure you can pre load it then put the CD in when you get home.