"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Female Hairstyles Spreadsheet.... It looked good... way better than bethesda...:wow:

AtFCijl.jpg

Without me looking at the link (it’s showing itself to me while I type for some reason lol, IGNORING IT!!!) are the Black hairstyles breh? Any diversity there other than the usual smedium-sized afro, short braids, and dreads?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Without me looking at the link (it’s showing itself to me while I type for some reason lol, IGNORING IT!!!) are the Black hairstyles breh? Any diversity there other than the usual smedium-sized afro, short braids, and dreads?

Yes it's very diverse man...:beli: there's like 4 black hairstyles, twists, dreads, cornrows, even got an afro curly hair type of style... also a low cut fade with a shapeup...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The upgrade to the Quadro RTX 5000 has opened up all types of graphic options I never even seen in options before :ohhh:

I can max everything out at 1440 120fps :banderas:, GTA with all graphic mods work flawlessly.

My Cyberpunk street kid nikka running up on non next gen graphic nikkas in 4K:umad:.

Ray Tracing works now in shyt like Metro Exodus, shyt used to not run at all even on the lowest setting.

Can't wait for next week. Please don't go to jail for some random ass reason bro :mjpls:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Preloaded on my series x :blessed:. Going to NZ so I can play this early