"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Won't need to. Global release times so on the east coast at 7PM ET on Dec.9th we can start it up.

cyberpunk-2077-release-time.jpg

Damn you pc players

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still deciding if I want to overpay for a collector’s edition on eBay or just preorder a standard edition from Best Buy and get a steelbook, I’m a sucker for collector’s editions.

I don’t plan on playing until it’s upgraded for PS5, hopefully from now until then these eBay prices go down.

Last edited:

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Why should I buy this game? I'm not into 1st person games but the hype for this one makes me want to play it.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Why should I buy this game? I'm not into 1st person games but the hype for this one makes me want to play it.

CD Projekt is making an expensive ass game based on an IP that this man created.

latest

That got me in the fold originally. Now, to the game, it will be one of the most dense, involved storylines ever created. At its heart, it is an RPG. The running and gunning of an FPS like Doom or Halo will only be present in parts. A lot of work and time has been committed to this. For a third party, this is their chance to make their GTA3, to when a company, while great before, goes to stratospheric heights on the back of their game. Rockstar because Rockstar that we know it with GTA3. CD Projekt is betting on this the same way.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The upgrade to the Quadro RTX 5000 has opened up all types of graphic options I never even seen in options before :ohhh:

I can max everything out at 1440 120fps :banderas:, GTA with all graphic mods work flawlessly.

My Cyberpunk street kid nikka running up on non next gen graphic nikkas in 4K:umad:.

Ray Tracing works now in shyt like Metro Exodus, shyt used to not run at all even on the lowest setting.

Can't wait for next week. Please don't go to jail for some random ass reason bro :mjpls:

How similar is this game to grant theft auto?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, heard good things about fallout but never played. I’m not familiar with elder scroll or Skyrim

I played the last of us
sir this game is a action rpg it more like the fallout games you heard of but set in a cyberpunk setting like have you ever watch the bladerunner movies it something like that. if you like what you heard about the fallout games more importantly the new new vegas one than you should like this I think:patrice:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I learned my lesson trying to get my boy to play fallout 4. He thought it was the worst game he’s ever played lol

A lot of people gonna buy this game and have it be their first big western rpg and fall in love with the genre or absolutely hate it.

From the trailers etc, I can get how some casuals might get confused.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
From the trailers etc, I can get how some casuals might get confused.
If you want to just run around and kill everybody you can right? They don't disallow killing of npc's like The Witcher?

shyt, if you can just ride around and commit fukkery in a futuristic world not a single RPG element would turn off casual gamers :heh: