"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel this is a 2020 release the earliest which makes this wait really difficult.

Like some others said this brought me back to legit being hype of a game and the possibilities.

This is the 1st game I've seen in a very long time that doesn't just polish something up but pushes the envelope and delivers high quality gameplay, story and visuals.

It doesn't look like corners were cut for anything, and hopefully that's true through out the game.

These guys are marking there spot as a power developer.

I haven't been this excited for a game in almost a decade.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I feel this is a 2020 release the earliest which makes this wait really difficult.

Like some others said this brought me back to legit being hype of a game and the possibilities.

This is the 1st game I've seen in a very long time that doesn't just polish something up but pushes the envelope and delivers high quality gameplay, story and visuals.

It doesn't look like corners were cut for anything, and hopefully that's true through out the game.

These guys are marking there spot as a power developer.

I haven't been this excited for a game in almost a decade.

What do you think of Death Stranding? :ld:

And I'm about to go watch the video but just reading the responses I see the optimism, hype and excitement but no details that really lay out why everyone is so geeked. Yeah yeah yeah, go watch the video Liggins, I know. Fine, I will. But I was just looking for some....I don't know.....laid out reasoning for this massive display of exuberance. I think I've come to the point I can no longer get excited about these sort of games and that's not to say it won't be great or even a groundbreaking and industry changing classic but I don't know; you program a bus driving simulator that can process large fleets and the individual tuning of each specific bus in that fleet or a city builder that has viable socioeconomic impacts and consequences and that'd get my attention. All that said......I shall return.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And I'm about to go watch the video but just reading the responses I see the optimism, hype and excitement but no details that really lay out why everyone is so geeked. Yeah yeah yeah, go watch the video Liggins, I know. Fine, I will. But I was just looking for some....I don't know.....laid out reasoning for this massive display of exuberance. I think I've come to the point I can no longer get excited about these sort of games and that's not to say it won't be great or even a groundbreaking and industry changing classic but I don't know; you program a bus driving simulator that can process large fleets and the individual tuning of each specific bus in that fleet or a city builder that has viable socioeconomic impacts and consequences and that'd get my attention. All that said......I shall return.
Well from what I seen in the game-play demo it combine the gameplay elements of Deus Ex games, Watch dog games and the Fallout games but in'till I get my hands on it. I not sure if does what those other games do better.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm a huge cyberpunk fan already and the only game to come close to sratching that itch was Deus ex.

In a nutshell cyberpunk looks likes it actually lives up to what they say you are going to be able to do and it looks extremely faithful to both cyberpunk and the RPG play style of cause and effect as well as stated building and customization.

Alot of games have being saying you can do this and that in our world but all in all it feels limited or like it's a tacted on feature.

Just watching the demo the amount of options and the potential different out comes which seems to be at leaat 4 or so at any given time seems crazy.

And they are stressing the fact that what you do has an effect on what you can do and happens later in the game.

And for a game that's not "on rails" like say a Detroit that's very impressive.

My only hang up is the try hard lines none stop cursing. I get it but it just comes off a bit too edgy.

Everything seemed proportional and graphics and the variety of ways to tackle a quest seemed amazing.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I hope they have Black voice actors for the main character so I don't have to play yet another game with a Black character that sounds like Laura Bailey

:mjlol:

I love Nadine, but c'mon Naughty Dog :dead:

Anyhow, I hope CDPR threw the breh Mike Pondsmith the bag for this game because I just know it's gonna make crazy guap.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this shyt seems way too advanced for PS4/XB1. Thought this was a PC exclusive. Probably a launch title for next gen.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm a huge cyberpunk fan already and the only game to come close to sratching that itch was Deus ex.

In a nutshell cyberpunk looks likes it actually lives up to what they say you are going to be able to do and it looks extremely faithful to both cyberpunk and the RPG play style of cause and effect as well as stated building and customization.

Alot of games have being saying you can do this and that in our world but all in all it feels limited or like it's a tacted on feature.

Just watching the demo the amount of options and the potential different out comes which seems to be at leaat 4 or so at any given time seems crazy.

And they are stressing the fact that what you do has an effect on what you can do and happens later in the game.

And for a game that's not "on rails" like say a Detroit that's very impressive.

My only hang up is the try hard lines none stop cursing. I get it but it just comes off a bit too edgy.

Everything seemed proportional and graphics and the variety of ways to tackle a quest seemed amazing.

I have too much ADD to get to the end of the video BUT I fukks with what I see. I'm definitely copping when the times comes but I think RD2 still has my interest a bit more. I like the environment better. I never was a fan of near future worlds (aesthetics), however, they have done a hell of a job building this world and even though it's not my preferred setting it's something I'd like to explore. I get the complaint about the language now. People curse this much in real life but the thing is realistic dialog is hard to reproduce in a video game environment so when you have somewhat choppy action game dialog but with a realistic helping of cursing and edgelord language it does not sound natural. It doesn't flow well. I'm guessing the creators put it in there to reflect the grittiness of the environment and those curse words which still hold a lame duck taboo to us are probably as natural as and, but and or (or is it are) in their world. But we ain't playing it in their world so it sounds like they're doing too murch. Gives it a bro vibe.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
uBiyq.png

won't be out until AT LEAST 2015 :sad:

:russell: still waiting...:picard: