"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You not buying a 3080 at MSRP anymore. You might get a AIB card for $30-$150 more but I'm pretty sure the founders editions are gonna be taken off the shelves completely and your gonna be left with just partner cards and once the supply stabilizes I think the price of the brick going up.

NV might fukk around and move on to the 3080Super/Ti already depending on how the 6900XT performs :russ:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC

cyberpunk_2077___behiekjkv.gif

PS5

downloadlpk4t.gif

CD Projekt Red out here basically pretending Xbox One/S and Ps4 don't exist anymore :pachaha:

Yo. Where is the leaked footage that didn't come from an official source ?
I wanted to watch that to get a realistic idea of base console or mid-gen performance.
If it's really bad, then I'll move my pre-order to ps4 so I can play it on my ps5 but if it's good
then I'll stick to play on the One X until my series X arrives.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
CD Projekt Red out here basically pretending Xbox One/S and Ps4 don't exist anymore :pachaha:

Yo. Where is the leaked footage that didn't come from an official source ?
I wanted to watch that to get a realistic idea of base console or mid-gen performance.
If it's really bad, then I'll move my pre-order to ps4 so I can play it on my ps5 but if it's good
then I'll stick to play on the One X until my series X arrives.
you should be able to find it but it looked fine.
granted they weren't in night city but I think base ps4's will run this fine

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m hype for this game but it might be the messiest cross gen release I’ve ever seen lol

They got the game pretty much running how they want on last gen but only on the last mid gen and current gen consoles. Lol current gen wont have their own version for a while and the og last gen versions are gonna be a mess