"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
900p struggle posting

DYsRzMgVQAEblU6

Ok I’m done derailing. :heh:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'd like to see a comparison with rain in both. The reflections are from the water combined with the flash. Unless there is no rain in the ps4 version.

I'm pretty sure there's rain in the PS5/4 gif: you can see that spread out blooming lighting effect in the streetlights (idk what it's called but I see it irl lol), and you can also kinda see it in the background, just not in the foreground unless I'm trippin

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm pretty sure there's rain in the PS5/4 gif: you can see that spread out blooming lighting effect in the streetlights (idk what it's called but I see it irl lol), and you can also kinda see it in the background, just not in the foreground unless I'm trippin

It kinda looked like there was something in the backround but holy shyt, if thats the difference in particle effects between the PC an PS4 version to the point where you can even notice the rain, yeah......its fukked up out here.

edit----
just watched the actual video again. Holy shyt, you're right it is raining in the ps4 version. OMG!!!!!! that shyt looks horrible lol :to:

I dunno if i can play this game with this level of mid. fukk the ps4 for existing at this point:pacspit:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It kinda looked like there was something in the backround but holy shyt, if thats the difference in particle effects between the PC an PS4 version to the point where you can even notice the rain, yeah......its fukked up out here.

I had to really look at it to see the "stark" differences (I'm sure DF will spell all of it out for us), but yea when I see that kinda difference, I'm more prepared to stall CDPR out. I can see how getting anything near that PC gif, running on base PS4, with any kinda playability is ice skating uphill :mjlol:

Edit: why doesn't that PC gif have any HUD tho? :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if they were like, "aight just wait until jan early feb for the next gen patch" it would be one thing but i ain't waiting whole nother half a year or more for that shyt.

this is a god damn travesty. PC master race with the W

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
also, peep the ps4 video character customization defaults. Looks like we getting shiny black/brown skin on white face levels of customization. :francis:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this ends up having 'Control' levels of ray-tracing visuals :wow:

Not to derail, but I played through an early chunk of that while I was waiting on PS5 and that gameplay is super fire even before the visuals :picard: I tried it when it came with the 2080ti and that ray tracing performance was just too poor for me, but once the frames are higher and consistent, I can see exactly how that could be a GOTY contender. I'm looking forward to finishing it sometime next yr :russ: