"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
ElWuD1WWkAAeLUi

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah. I'm a try it on PS5. I don't really like games like Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Nier etc. GOT look like those games. Maybe i'm wrong. Seikiro was ok (i'm a go back to it one day). I like story based games.

GOT is story-based and the gameplay is different from those others that you mentioned. GOT has the same Feudal-era Japanese setting as Sekiro tho but you’re given the option to adjust the difficulty (highly recommend you play GOT on Hard level....You can play it on Lethal too tho if you’re about that life :demonic:).

Hostile

All Star
Daps
GOT is story-based and the gameplay is different from those others that you mentioned. GOT has the same Feudal-era Japanese setting as Sekiro tho but you’re given the option to adjust the difficulty (highly recommend you play GOT on Hard level....You can play it on Lethal too tho if you’re about that life :demonic:).
:rudy:It ain't THAT hard

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here is the highlights from the conference call CD Projekt had with investors after the delay:

So the issue is with the game on the current gen consoles running like shyt, which is to be expected but if the game runs well on PC then release it!

Like they said before in this thread, a big AAA narrative-driven multi will never release on PC first

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I said i was gonna wait until I got a PS5 until I got this game and now I know I was right. Honestly they should have just made this next gen only.