"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
This makes absolutely no sense. They spent 8 years developing this on current gen. Makes no sense and throw it all away for next year/gen when people will barely have the new consoles :mjlol: That is financial suicide. If it runs like shyt on this gen(which it more than likely will) so be it. Idiots will still cop it as evidence in this thread
I stand by my point :yeshrug:
no it's not financial suicide if CDPR's name alone makes people buy their games
people would buy a next gen system to experience Cyberpunk because the experience would have been unprecedented if they scrapped current gen consoles and focused on next gen
we have only seen PC footage for a reason
ps4/xbox versions probably basura

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
where the ps4/xbox footage at?

Idk but they were probably aiming wayyy to high with the graphics, which obviously is causing the issues.

But that is their issue , the developers should know by now how to optimize a game for the ps4 and xbox.....

This isnt the first game been released on multiple platforms were one platform( usually pc) performs and looks better than the other 2. It is what is....these folks probably overestimated the current tech or are just nervous that the game isnt going to live up to the hype. The fact that we actually got release dates makes me think its the latter

Daps
Idk but they were probably aiming wayyy to high with the graphics, which obviously is causing the issues.

But that is their issue , the developers should know by now how to optimize a game for the ps4 and xbox.....

This isnt the first game been released on multiple platforms were one platform( usually pc) performs and looks better than the other 2. It is what is....these folks probably overestimated the current tech or are just nervous that the game isnt going to live up to the hype. The fact that we actually got release dates makes me think its the latter
cyberpunk = next gen game made for current gen consoles :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I stand by my point :yeshrug:
no it's not financial suicide if CDPR's name alone makes people buy their games
people would buy a next gen system to experience Cyberpunk because the experience would have been unprecedented if they scrapped current gen consoles and focused on next gen
we have only seen PC footage for a reason
ps4/xbox versions probably basura

It is financial suicide. You know how much money and resources have went into developing this? They should scrap all of that so it can look pretty on new consoles that won’t have the base for years?And y’all need to stop hyping cdpr they aren’t rockstar or even ubi. They have one single game. Y’all dudes try to justify the most dumbest arguments : wow:

Daps
It is financial suicide. You know how much money and resources have went into developing this? They should scrap all of that so it can look pretty on new consoles that won’t have the base for years?And y’all need to stop hyping cdpr they aren’t rockstar or even ubi. They have one single game. Y’all dudes try to justify the most dumbest arguments : wow:
they should have at least had the common sense to realize this shyt wasn't gonna work on current gen from the beginning
they had time during the prototype/alpha stages
this got delayed after going gold breh
that's crazy
I don't think any game in history has gone gold and got delayed
I assume the ps4/xbox versions are garbage and that's what fukking CDPR up
they've been looking at their shytty ps4/xbox builds and probably have been afraid to release it to the public for a while
that's why we haven't seen any ps4/xbox footage and there is an embargo on that footage until release day I wonder why?
Arkham Knight sold well and you had to buy next gen consoles to play it
this game would have sold well no matter what especially after the Witcher 3 and CDPR's name behind it
who was going to play this on the ps4/xbox anyway because I assume almost everyone realizes the ps4/xbox versions will be shyt?
CDPR has give their crunched CDPR slaves 3 weeks to get the current gen versions right but I doubt 3 weeks is enough
Preparing myself for a 2021 delay

Daps
2015? can they take my money now? :steviej:
tenor.gif