"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
For those of us who pre-ordered tho, do we have to cancel our preorder until they update the release date or is that not necessary? Amazon still got the release date of my preorder as Nov 19th.
^^^^^^^^

I legit don’t know brehs so go easy on me lol. I haven’t preordered a game since Jurassic World Evolution and never experienced anything like this...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Why yall so pressed?
Dunno bout anyone else but for me

TB1fCh0.png

For me that game was DOA when I saw it. Gamer intuition kicked in
The shyt looked dry off rip. I think it was because it's based in europe. Or that it has no kinda character to it. Or it's just that I have my sights too focused on cyberpunk that every other game looks bland in comparison so I can't be excited for them.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean red dead got delayed what 2-3 times before it dropped

Difference was that Rockstar was able to keep stories about their crazy crunch out of the press until AFTER the game was out. They also weren't out here flexing over the game going gold, and saying there won't be any other delays. :mjlol:

^^^^^^^^

I legit don’t know brehs so go easy on me lol. I haven’t preordered a game since Jurassic World Evolution and never experienced anything like this...

It'll update. No need to cancel.

After all, what're they gonna ship you for the 19th? An empty box with an IOU for a game in it?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I just got to that part to right before the school trip it’s hilarious but so well written I kinda can’t believe how much I love it. I copped when it was on sale for 40$ and started last month. Now it has consumed my life :noah:
I remember after beating Persona 4 (80-100 hours if i recall correctly) i missed playing it for like a few months (there might have been a gaming drought as well). I had gotten so used to playing it. Not playing it any more was like going cold turkey:sadcam:

I was hoping to have Cyberpunk lined up to play after P5R. Guess i gotta hit the backlog then.:manny:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Difference was that Rockstar was able to keep stories about their crazy crunch out of the press until AFTER the game was out. They also weren't out here flexing over the game going gold, and saying there won't be any other delays. :mjlol:

It'll update. No need to cancel.

After all, what're they gonna ship you for the 19th? An empty box with an IOU for a game in it?
Your right you right I hope this shows cdpr for their next game keep they mouth shut until 100% certain I wonder what the other game dev companies thinking right now

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
CD Projekt Red is literally edging the gaming industry, and fanbase at this point :mjlol:

They're building the game up, and putting it on a pedestal:mjlol:
shyt is never coming out at this point.
Put it up there with Dre's Detox, Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy, The Justice League Zack Snyder Cut, etc..

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
imma just wait for the proper next-gen version :ld:

playing this on PS4 seems downright sketchy at this point...:patrice:

Imma still get it for PS4. I won’t get a PS5 til next year but since the game can be updated on the spot when porting it over to next gen consoles, it won’t be too bad for me.