"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
They've already comfirmed the graphical update via patch with investors. You are literally saying because they don't see the need to repeat information they've already provided, that it's safe to assume there will be no graphical update on PS5/XBS. Your performance concerns are entirely independent of the day one patch considering that they never claimed it'd do anything other than improve the game graphically in comparison to the XB1/PS4. You're thinking entirely too hard over something every outlet has bent over backwards to make fairly simple.
:hubie:I'm just a concerned consumer
They are taking my money after all :yeshrug:
I could have easily waited for a gaming PC w/ the RTX 3080, cracked the game, and played it for free:yeshrug:
But I'm trying to support the brother who created Cyberpunk and I want a good experience
They have confirmed the graphical update via patch via investors? If you mean the next gen version maybe but haven't heard that for the day 1 patch
I assume there is a day 1 patch but I am preparing myself for disappointment if there has been a change of plans

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:hubie:I'm just a concerned consumer
They are taking my money after all :yeshrug:
I could have easily waited for a gaming PC w/ the RTX 3080, cracked the game, and played it for free:yeshrug:
But I'm trying to support the brother who created Cyberpunk and I want a good experience
They have confirmed the graphical update via patch via investors? If you mean the next gen version maybe but haven't heard that for the day 1 patch
I assume there is a day 1 patch but I am preparing myself for disappointment if there has been a change of plans
No there is no Day 1 patch. They have said that although the new systems will run the game better, a patch to bring the game closer to the PC in terms of graphics will not happen until sometime in 2021.

Daps
No there is no Day 1 patch. They have said that although the new systems will run the game better, a patch to bring the game closer to the PC in terms of graphics will not happen until sometime in 2021.
The article refers to a patch making the game look better on the PS5/XSX as soon as it launches. They then go on to state a more optimized next gen version is releasing next year. My concern is that there will be no day 1 patch and we will have to wait for the next gen version while Nvidia PC brehs get the next gen experience starting day 1

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
GTA V just wasn’t as entertaining to me. I didn’t end up caring bout Michael and his family or Franklin. Trevor was the saving grace, but it didn’t hit the way all the previous games did for me. Different strokes for different folks, breh :yeshrug:

I've always maintained that GTA4 is far better than GTA5...the story, character, gameplay, physics...GTA4 actually feels like R* took time to craft a good main story

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No there is no Day 1 patch.

48503aa6c4a09e32bea8dba6346f5c53.gif

As soon as either console is available, there'll be a day one update to Cyberpunk 2077 to improve visuals for the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions of the game. However, according to Nowakowski, later on down the line CD Projekt will deliver a "more robust update for next gen," which the developer plans to release "free of charge to anyone who purchases the PS4 or Xbox One versions
."

Cyberpunk 2077 Will Get "More Robust" Next-Gen Upgrades After Day One Patches for PS5, Xbox Series X

They have said that although the new systems will run the game better,

It running better is 99% a given, but they also never said anything about it running better, only that it'll look better on next gen after the initial update.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Daps