"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Wait...We won’t be able to customize our whips anymore?
Cyberpunk 2077 won't have vehicle customisation.

According to Cyberpunk 2077's lead quest designer Pawel Sasko, players will be able to get already customised vehicles but will not have an option to customise rides themselves.

CD Projekt Red's action RPG Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most, if not the most anticipated game in the last couple of years. Yesterday, the devs shared a ton of new details about the game and we also got to see brand new gameplay, which shows the gorgeous-looking Night City in its full glory.

On top of this, the new footage includes some new vehicles and in an interview with IGN, lead quest designer Pawel Sasko talked about these vehicles and whether players will be able to steal and customise their rides.

Sasko confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 will not have vehicle customisation, which will be a huge disappointment to many players. "When it comes to vehicles, as a player, you can own different vehicles but you do not really customise them, you actually own vehicles that have already been customised," Sasko explained . "You can find different vehicles that are already tuned-up but you do not do it yourself."

It looks like CD Projekt Red decided to scrap the idea of vehicle customisation sometime during the development of the game. We know that back at E3 2019 Senior Level Designer Miles Tost confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 will offer "some customisation options" for vehicles but judging by Sasko's latest interview, there won't be any options for vehicle customisation.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Clicked on OP and it said last seen aug 2013 :merchant:

uBiyq.png

won't be out until AT LEAST 2015 :sad:

Man it's been a long time coming. :russ:

This is how we gonna be when Starfield finally comes out

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Interesting. I take it the NPCs and targeted enemies have the vehicles customized themselves waiting to be taken up by the protag. Not too bad :ehh:

I’m not too surprised they decided to cut the 3rd person cutscenes but it sucks they did away with the subway system and wall running, especially the latter...I wanted to be on my Matrix shyt with this game :banderas:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Interesting. I take it the NPCs and targeted enemies have the vehicles customized themselves waiting to be taken up by the protag. Not too bad :ehh:

I’m not too surprised they decided to cut the 3rd person cutscenes but it sucks they did away with the subway system and wall running, especially the latter...I wanted to be on my Matrix shyt with this game :banderas:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they put that stuff in the true next gen update. They prolly said fukk trying to make all that work on the base X1/PS4 consoles:skip:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I wonder if some of the content that was cut from the game during its development since 2018 will somehow be added in future single player expansions or when the multiplayer drops.

Edit:

@DaSk8D00D I literally just saw that you had the same idea I was thinking regarding the cut content lol