"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Why is everyone's ps4 sounding like a jet engine when mines is whisper quiet?!?:laff: also I've been waiting for this gsme ever since that first teaser I've be3n dying to play a cyberpunk video game I am a big sci-fi head and the more information came out about I fell in love what reall6 clinched it for me was that 48 minute demo they released where they played a mission and showed you what it was like from jump I pre-ordered right there...:banderas: I don't think any gamers that wanted to play this game will be disappointed.

Lol mine is quiet too, it’s a slim tho

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m curious what you’ve seen that makes you feel that way? Because unless the writing is absolute trash to me this looks like it may end up being the greatest game of all time
I just get the feeling it's going to be a prettier deus ex or watered down wasteland 3... Like after just playing wasteland 3 and getting so much freedom to kind of handle things how you want, and how certain party members act and react to your choices... I just can't see CP topping that along with all the graphical splendor and other things.

And i'm looking forward to more of the cause and effect, rpg, and story stuff.

Maybe after being teased so long, seeing stuff get removed, and having the dev's talk about making the game shorter I'm a bit more pessimistic about what I'm really going to be able to do as a RPG fan looking to play a cyberpunk rpg....

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I haven't watched any of it for that very reason :ahh:

I’ve just been watching the videos on the gangs and teasers mainly. I don’t plan on checking out the 48-min gameplay footage either. I wanna be in for surprise and one helluva ride :blessed: That’s I’ve enjoyed Skyrim and RDR2 so much when they first dropped.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have no patience I’ve watched every cyberpunk video like 5x’s at least. They’ve been teasing us since the year began teasing a march release date.

Kind of crazy to think this game could have came out a week after FF7 and kind of been a distant memory at this point. Maybe we’d be getting the next gen version next month

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
d8q1fft05wu51.gif

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::banderas:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yeah, I haven't anticipated a game this much in a loooooooong time, brehs.

I pre-ordered it earlier this year, before they had announced the delay.

I'm pretty much gonna hibernate this Winter with this and a few other new titles.

Breh, I just pre-ordered both this and Watch Dogs Legion last night. I’m planning on preordering Valhalla next weekend and might get Sekiro and Mafia Remastered too. Me and my PS4 finna be eatin all winter :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Daps
So literally nothing to validate prior claims and everything we already knew. :huh:

Ok.
I posted a linked before my last post about only Nvidia GPU gaming PCs having ray tracing at launch
Nothing for how Cyberpunk will run on the PS5/XSX in the article
If they provide no updates for the day 1 patch up to launch I assume
1) no day 1 patch
2) the game will run like shyt until the next gen console versions arrive

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
1) no day 1 patch

Im absolutely baffled as to why you're assuming that when CDPR has reiterated ad nauseam that thrre will be a day one patch that focuses on visual fidelity and that the full next gen update wouldn't be available until '21.

None of this is news or anything new.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I posted a linked before my last post about only Nvidia GPU gaming PCs having ray tracing at launch
Nothing for how Cyberpunk will run on the PS5/XSX in the article
1) no day 1 patch
I do not think it will run bad but most likely will not be anywhere close to the graphics quality of PC's.

Daps
Im absolutely baffled as to why you're assuming that when CDPR has reiterated ad nauseam that thrre will be a day one patch that focuses on visual fidelity and that the full next gen update wouldn't be available until '21.

None of this is news or anything new.
All that is true but that was months ago
Until they actually provide updates and confirm the day 1 patch, there is no day 1 patch :mjlol::francis:
That means we ain't getting the next gen patch until who knows when in 2021 because knowing CDPR that shyt could get delayed too
I was already concerned with how Cyberpunk would perform on the PS5/XSX compared to the PC in the meantime and now we know only Nvidia GPU gaming PCs will have ray tracing
I'm not trying to wait forever for the next gen console version
Sometime early 2021 could turn into late 2021/early 2022 launch might as well launch with Cyberpunk Online knowing CDPR

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
All that is true but that was months ago
Until they actually provide updates and confirm the day 1 patch, there is no day 1 patch :mjlol:
That means we ain't getting the next gen patch until who knows when in 2021 because knowing CDPR that shyt could get delayed too
I was already concerned with how Cyberpunk would perform on the PS5/XSX compared to the PC in the meantime and now we know only Nvidia GPU gaming PCs will have ray tracing
I'm not trying to wait forever for the next gen console version and CDPR could delay that shyt into late 2021 because they are annoying perfectionists

They've already comfirmed the graphical update via patch with investors. You are literally saying because they don't see the need to repeat information they've already provided, that it's safe to assume there will be no graphical update on PS5/XBS. Your performance concerns are entirely independent of the day one patch considering that they never claimed it'd do anything other than improve the game graphically in comparison to the XB1/PS4. You're thinking entirely too hard over something every outlet has bent over backwards to make fairly simple.