"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Any brehs on here know what route and attribute build y'all doing? Nomad, street kid, corporate? I'm picking between nomad or street kid. I want to make three separate characters with all three paths with different skill set. :whoo:
think i'm going corpo for my first play through, haven't even begun to think about builds. It kinda depends on how fun melee combat is because I know that was a huge reason for their delays, trying to get the melee combat to feel right.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Any brehs on here know what route and attribute build y'all doing? Nomad, street kid, corporate? I'm picking between nomad or street kid. I want to make three separate characters with all three paths with different skill set. :whoo:
Street Kid, Corpo, and Nomad in that order.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

new footage...:gladbron: but its in japanese...:beli:

f6n63l9dtdp51.jpg

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any brehs on here know what route and attribute build y'all doing? Nomad, street kid, corporate? I'm picking between nomad or street kid. I want to make three separate characters with all three paths with different skill set.

corporate and then if I feel the game warrants a second play thru then street kid

Daps
corporate and then if I feel the game warrants a second play thru then street kid
I feel the opposite.

Corporate is made for a second playthrough.

You go through as a street or nomad having to work your way up the hard way, but through a corporate run you get all the sweet perks that come with being a part of an agency giving tou all the best perks

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel the opposite.

You go through as a street or nomad having to work your way up the hard way, but through a corporate run you get all the sweet perks that come with being a part of an agency giving tou all the best perks

thanks for reinforcing why I’m going corporate from rip :banderas:

I didn’t buy a video game to struggle thru life :hubie:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I feel the opposite.

I have a strong feeling you are going to be knocked down hard at the end of the Corpo life path and you will no longer be a part of Arasaka. Does not make sense to have your character still be a corporate goon during the story.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i probably know the answer to this question but is the PC version far superior than the PS5 edition? I would probably get this on the PC so i can use my videocard that is more powerful than the ps5's