"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E3 2018: Cyberpunk 2077's Character Customization And Class Progression Detailed
New details on how you'll create your own character in Cyberpunk 2077.
the main character is an urban mercenary called "V," and players will be able to not only choose the gender of V, but customize him or her as well.

"She takes on takes on dangerous jobs--he or she, actually," said Rowley. "She takes on dangerous jobs that no one else will ... We have a full character creation system in the game, so you'll be able to define your gender, whether it's male or female. You'll be able to define how you look, you'll have various different body types, hairstyles, clothes, tattoos, make-ups, and many, many more. And obviously you can define your, what we're calling 'Life Path.' It's like a backstory, and the things you define in your life path, in your backstory, can modify or unlock things as you're playing through the game."

On top of the character customization and backstory options, players will also be able to define the class of their character. However, doing so doesn't manifest itself in the form a of a choice at the start of the game.

"Now at the start of the game we don't actually have any classes that you pick from," Rowley explained. "Obviously in Cyberpunk 2020 there's lots of different roles you can take on: corporate, rocker boy, netrunner, techie, etc. At the start of the game you're not picking any of those classes. As you're progressing through the game you're modifying and adjusting your class based on the attributes that you pick and decide to install. So it's a very fluid system, we don't lock you in at the start of the game."

E3 2018: Cyberpunk 2077's Character Customization And Class Progression Detailed

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Let me expand on my comment. I'm going to get this game. But I may not get it at launch because of the first person aspect.

Literally everyone first person only game I've played I hated. With Fallout 3 I only use first person when I'm in a part of town where I know for a fact I'm not going to get attacked. I have trouble with first person combat on games.

Even if this game is the best thing since slice bread, the first person view will fukk with me.

So, I'm probably going to get the game. But I'll get it when the price goes down.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas really bent out of shape people got less hype/don't want to buy a video game anymore. :mjlol: Does this shyt even have multiplayer? :heh:

No matter what corner of the internet you're on, gamers are pathetic :hhh:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The perspective is something I worried about too. I initially thought this would be a third person gun fu game. Third person seems a bit easier for devs to make a descent game. This game being CDPR's first try at a 1st person game was another worry.

That was changed when I read reports that the gameplays faster than Fallout. Fallout is a pretty poor Fps but the rpg elements are good enough that I get far in the game before losing interest. If the shooting/combat is as good or better than Bioshock's I'll be happy since I'm confident that the rpg elements will be great.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:what: @ this bytching about a fukking camera perspective...

Worse than when you clown ass nikkas said Skyrim had better melee combat than W3...

EVERYBODY who seen this game in motion has said it's absolutely ridiculous...Rockstar level attention to detail on a massive scale...Gameplay sounds like Matrix shyt, running on walls, slow mo...etc...

Game is auto-copped...

The pessimism on here lately has been ridiculous, same posters talking all this shyt will cop day one once reviews come in.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They better FULLY embrace the genre with a name like that.... I want Sword fights against cyborgs while riding motorcycles :troll:

EDIT: just watched the Trailer, Damn :leon:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas need to drop some gameplay demonstration, it annoys me so much when developers decide to show the press but not the consumer who will purchase the game. Just show us what you have for fukks sake, same shyt rockstar pulls.
It's a bit frustrating but it's more likely because it is so early in development and they know the press would not scrutinize it like the internet will for being so

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
These nikkas need to drop some gameplay demonstration, it annoys me so much when developers decide to show the press but not the consumer who will purchase the game. Just show us what you have for fukks sake, same shyt rockstar pulls.

Nah. That’s a bad way to make a good first impression. You just basically said in ya last post how’s gamers are pessimistic. Imagine seeing the game they cherish and hold so dearly( before they have even seen it) as a buggy, unpolished mess.

The internet is to hyperbolic for something like that. Better to show it when they feel it’s ready.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It's a bit frustrating but it's more likely because it is so early in development and they know the press would not scrutinize it like the internet will for being so

I hear you but hearing the press gush all over this and all we get is CG trailer is annoying as fukk. They could have really hyped up this game and put naysayers at ease by showing how the first person perspective in intergrated into the game.