"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I laughed out loud when they basically showed the same characters from GTA5 but was trying to make it look like GTA6...

Its not even going to be updated version :mjlol:

Man that shyt is gonna be abysmal I expect no sales or anything... :mjlol: I'll still be playing cyberpunk by then....

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I dont understand the need to have the best graphical output in the world when the game is at your fingertips...:dahell:

they've been working on this game for ten years...:pachaha: I'm sure that the PS4 version will still be godlike regardless...

Frames are probably going to be horrible. It's why I play on PC. Graphics are a plus, but the smoothness when playing on the PC (and mods) is the reason I invest in them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Frames are probably going to be horrible. It's why I play on PC. Graphics are a plus, but the smoothness when playing on the PC (and mods) is the reason I invest in them.

Im not worried about the framerate at all...:ld: i could care less about 4k since my tv doesnt do 4k output...I'm not a graphics whore like that... ever since playing rdr2 and replayed it just recently I realized the consoles CAN push alot of the games to the limit, my ps4 is quiet as a church mouse no noise or nothing and im still in awe of how the game looks on my tv...I know cyberpunk will be amazing in the same vein...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:pachaha::dead:

HYFw6MM.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
One thing I noticed in all these videos that is concerning is how low ped and vehicle density is which makes the city look lifeless...

Peds and vehicles take a huge hit on CPU, so I am assuming its like this for performance reasons...

I expect an option on PC to adjust that like Rockstar gives us for the GTA games...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
One thing I noticed in all these videos that is concerning is how low ped and vehicle density is which makes the city look lifeless...

Peds and vehicles take a huge hit on CPU, so I am assuming its like this for performance reasons...

I expect an option on PC to adjust that like Rockstar gives us for the GTA games...
I heard it only drops when you're in a vehicle or flying. When you're walking it'll be more denser but we'll see I suppose.