"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:dwillhuh: But YOU wont own the game you buy PLUS you have to pay a subscription fee on top of that!!!:damn:

If you buy a game on Stadia, you don’t need the subscription to play it. The Pro subscription just gives you access to free games and 4K streaming.

it’s really not much different than buying any other digital title other than the fact that you have to always be online, but obviously that’s gonna be the case for any kind of streaming

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:dwillhuh: But YOU wont own the game you buy PLUS you have to pay a subscription fee on top of that!!!:damn:
How do you access online features on a console without a subscription fee to a hot garbage P2P service?

And Stadia download system is no different than a console digital game download, the game never leaves your account...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you buy a game on Stadia, you don’t need the subscription to play it. The Pro subscription just gives you access to free games and 4K streaming.

it’s really not much different than buying any other digital title other than the fact that you have to always be online, but obviously that’s gonna be the case for any kind of streaming

I don't buy digital games like that...:mjlol: xbox at E3 tried to fleece y'all nikka with that all digital shyt...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How do you access online features on a console without a subscription fee to a hot garbage P2P service?

And Stadia download system is no different than a console digital game download, the game never leaves your account...

BUT if their servers go down that's a wrap tho...:lolbron::laff: I'm saying at least have a physical copy of the game just in case something goes wrong...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
BUT if their servers go down that's a wrap tho...:lolbron::laff: I'm saying at least have a physical copy of the game just in case something goes wrong...
Bruh...we're talking about GOOGLE here...not some random ass company with limited resources...

Whens the last time you heard of GOOGLE losing a server farm on mass?

I had an employee playing MK11 on that shyt over 5G in our office pantry right before the shutdown and I was stunned how crispy the image quality was...I thought phone graphics got that come up till he told me what it was...

And the base service is free now like breh said, I had no idea they did that, I just signed up just to test it out...

If its assy, I'll have no problem telling you its assy...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh...we're talking about GOOGLE here...not some random ass company with limited resources...

Whens the last time you heard of GOOGLE losing a server farm on mass?

I had an employee playing MK11 on that shyt over 5G in our office pantry right before the shutdown and I was stunned how crispy the image quality was...I thought phone graphics got that come up till he told me what it was...

And the base service is free now like breh said, I had no idea they did that, I just signed up just to test it out...

If its assy, I'll have no problem telling you its assy...

I hope you right...:manny: I really do... I for one like owning physical copies... Its something about leaving it in their hands that really irks me...:patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
esdujs6643751.jpg
ngqbA5I.jpg

NiBkell.jpg

uyDSUSb.jpg

JSWB8ah.jpg

leznA9y.jpg

uIj4c89.jpg

Rm03JmW.jpg

meCrNZk.jpg

hNVYeBy.jpg

K51ppbH.jpg

bHoEJKk.jpg

S2szbTJ.jpg

qAtwvIu.jpg

inih5GJ.jpg

GBVtvwS.jpg

TV8cJoF.jpg

friZUbF.jpg

61TUxs1.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The Base consoles are gonna make this game look like :trash:

:mjlol:

Gameplay reminds me of Dying Light but that's a FPS problem since you're more limited than 3rd Person games