"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:dwillhuh: you serious bruh... Stadia is trash...

Have you actually tried it or are you gonna tell someone who's beat RDR2 and plays 2K on it that it doesnt work?:comeon:

My gf beat RDR2 on my PS4 and I've played 2K on my X1 as well so I have direct comparisons. Stadia plays both games with better graphics, faster load times, and no downloads. I'm getting it on Stadia no question:yeshrug:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Have you actually tried it or are you gonna tell someone who's beat RDR2 and plays 2K on it that it doesnt work?:comeon:

My gf beat RDR2 on my PS4 and I've played 2K on my X1 as well so I have direct comparisons. Stadia plays both games with better graphics, faster load times, and no downloads. I'm getting it on Stadia no question:yeshrug:
These nikkas stay hating, do you breh...

I've heard nothing but good things about Stadia, I'd definitely go with that over a console for this game...Only reason I'm copping a PS5 at some point is for first party game like GOW...

This game will be played on PC...:myman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:dwillhuh: But YOU wont own the game you buy PLUS you have to pay a subscription fee on top of that!!!:damn:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm looking at it like first person future GTA

and honestly, that's more than enough :manny:

if the combat looks this bad now even in cherry picked sequences for trailers, then its just hard to have high expectations for its state at release

This is the vibe I got. Futuristic GTA in fp view. Cool idea

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Types of customization from kotaku

aBWltjk.jpg

why does this matter in a FPS game were it’s been mentioned even the cutscenes are 1st person...does it affect dialogue?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not feeling this game at all. I really love the blade runner setting but every time I see gameplay it’s just meh

ya I’m very impressed w/ the visuals/environment...gameplay doesn’t look like it’s bringing anything new to the table...not expecting a game changing experience from what I’ve seen so far...I’m expecting a decent game to play

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
why does this matter in a FPS game were it’s been mentioned even the cutscenes are 1st person...does it affect dialogue?
It could but there’s probably scenes where you’re naked too. You can look down and see the hog or p*ssy that you chose between your legs