"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im glad the game wasnt aborted and they continued to patch it up. I’ll be checkin out Phantom Liberty after i finish Starfield.

I wish it had this polish in 2020, shyt was disappointing. Better late than never tho i guess. Really looking forward to the vehicle overhaul

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decided against starting a new character, the one I had lined up has only done up to the end of act 1 along with every ncpd scanner, no other main missions, and not a single side mission or gig complete, would be dumb to start again

Just had a quick look at the skill trees and the cyberwars updates..

No more random stats on clothes, it’s literally all through skills and cyberware upgrades now, and the way you can customise all pieces of cyberware from any ripperdoc along with the way you buy upgrades and level them up is literally perfect and the way it should of always been.

im near the start of the game and thanks to being able to fully respec, along with all the duped cash and legendary components I had before this update (now patched) I’m literally god mode while still having 90% of the games content left to do not including the DLC, this is about to be mad fun

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just got the update installed, gonna try this out later this afternoon. Once I finish Elden Ring I'm gonna start this shyt.

Shout out to CDPR for supporting their game so long after launch.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going with a tech netrunner this time. One thing about this game that I love is the use of haptic feedback :banderas:

Makes the game feel more immersive in action

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im-thinking-im-back-john-wick.gif

Starting from scratch this wkend, still blind for the most part :banderas:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Starfield takes a fat shyt all over this game. upgraded the gpu so I might give it a go on PC if I can find it for cheap.

But the console experience is basura

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Not starting a new game. :unimpressed:

I’ve done everything except the last mission so I’m just gonna go ahead and jump to the DLC