"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
actual peanut brain autopilot response
2020 called. they want their post back
If you read my comments in this thread, you'd know I've finished the game including all 5 endings, So I don't find a graphics patch enough a reason to redownload. this game has no content or fun to really move around. Very linear game with some sidequests and a few "gigs" and I enjoyed it for what it was.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you read my comments in this thread, you'd know I've finished the game including all 5 endings, So I don't find a graphics patch enough a reason to redownload. this game has no content or fun to really move around. Very linear game with some sidequests and a few "gigs" and I enjoyed it for what it was.
so you played a game you didn't like enough for 5 endings and still want daps for being mad?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
so you played a game you didn't like enough for 5 endings and still want daps for being mad?
It's a good game but his points are valid. Driving isn't the best (although half the time I run everywhere anyway) and the city doesn't do a whole lot to immerse you into the lore. It's more of a set piece than a setting. If they fleshed out the world a little more then there would be no reason for people to complain.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's a good game but his points are valid. Driving isn't the best (although half the time I run everywhere anyway) and the city doesn't do a whole lot to immerse you into the lore. It's more of a set piece than a setting. If they fleshed out the world a little more then there would be no reason for people to complain.
if you bytching about a game unprompted years after you beat it 5 times, then you just want attention lets be real lol

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I just loaded this up...I'm gonna be honest I didn't really notice a difference from path tracing vs regular ray tracing :patrice:

But I did notice the performance improvement for the regular ray-tracing. shyt is silky smooth. Maybe it's been a while since I played it but I definitely don't think it was this smooth last time I booted it up :whoo:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Just got back into this and this update got all my mods not working :beli:
first-time-meme-first-time.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
tried Overdrive on my 2070 Super :skip:

1440p, DLSS Performance: 20fps :dead:

actually 'playable' with DLSS Ultra Performance, at 30-40 fps, but the resolution is bad

I knew it was gonna be bad, but I had to test it

it's cool they have an option for path tracing in photo mode though