CW's Archie Comics TV Show "Riverdale" Thread

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
not really feeling this season :beli:
This season is even more bonkers than last season. And that's saying something. Archie might actually be the dumbest teenage character I've ever seen. The red circle was dumb, but telling some average broad your identity and mission is just too much. Mad dog had potential, but that plot is done. Too much Betty, it's like the showrunner has a creepy obsession with her. The lines were cringy in season 2, now they're
200.gif
level.

The flashback episode was cool.

Jaoquin seemed like a wasted death - it didn't raise the bar. That riot episode last season where the town tried to lynch Fangs was lit. This wasn't it.

Not enough sex appeal to get me through the season.

The speakeasy is dumb and doesn't make sense. And Veronica's lines might actually be worse than Archie's, legitimate cringe.

Even though there are all those problems, purely from a spectacle/hatewatch perspective, Riverdale is easily one of the most entertaining shows on TV.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea it was real goofy with that stupid board game. The farm cult was interesting but the writing is so simple that they actually use “plot armor” and all those other overused words on here way too much. They be having people joining the farm just to Move the story and give them a reason to turn on each other.

The Lodge storyline is goofy cause after all that Veronica should have moved out a long time ago. And if I was Betty me and my moms would have been fought. They also failed to explain how the “black hood” escaped but I guess the oh shyt he is working with so and so moment was more important.

I ended up enjoying it but next season needs to be their last

Also 22 eps is too much, there are too many throw away episodes that don’t move the plot

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This season the show went off the rails, it was actually decent season one.

I thought Gotham was ridiculous, but this show took the crown. Too long, too many storylines, and just makes no sense. Only reason to watch is the beautiful women

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I watched like 6-7 episodes of this season. The board game turned me off. Ended up just stopped watching. General consensus from this thread seems like I made the right choice