Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the 7 year loop might save this show
episode is dope so far :blessed: feels like a whole new show

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
man Archie was already crazy w/ a martyr complex now this dude about to have war PTSD too? :mjlol:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
finally got caught up on this series, definitely not I was expecting, a lot of dope pivotal moments in this show, Archie doing his bid, that Hiram Lodge backstory:ehh:

I could do without the random musicals & gay/scenes/lesbian love triangles though:hhh:

Tabitha Tate :noah::banderas:

919e2481bba3773ecca8dbe9b53131c85a68f152.gifv

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last time I watched this show, a demonic board game got introduced to the town. Can’t recall what season. How has the show been since? What’s happened?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
The last time I watched this show, a demonic board game got introduced to the town. Can’t recall what season. How has the show been since? What’s happened?
That was season 3.

Season 4 tried to go back to basics with Jughead going to a private school and trying to solve murders. He even fakes his own death. Betty found out she had a “serial killer” gene too. :dahell:

Season 5 is a time jump with them coming back to Riverdale. Archie went to the army, Betty joined the FBI, Jughead wrote a book and Veronica got married to some Wall Street dude. Cheryl locked herself in her house. At the same time Jughead thinks he had an alien encounter. Season 5 ends with Veronica’s dad putting a bomb in Archie’s house.:damn:

Season 6 was wild though. The first five episodes are standalone and introduce parallel universes. :mjtf:

Then after that it picks back up from when the bomb blew up Archie’s house.

Turns out, they all got super powers. :ohhh:Archie super strength and durability. Jughead could read minds, Betty could see peoples auras, Veronica could poison people by touch and Cheryl had pyrokineses.

They also had to fight against a demon who was trying to take over Riverdale and start Armageddon. The actual Devil showed up in this season too. :gucci:

The season ends with them trying to stop a meteor from destroying everything and ending up getting sent back to the 1950’s with no memories of what happened.:martin:

That has lead up to this current and last season of the show. :manny: