CW's Archie Comics TV Show "Riverdale" Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Holy fukk at this week's episode. Best episode of the series thus far. That was just great television. One of the best episodes I've seen in all of TV this season. No surprise it is by far the highest rated episode of the series on IMDB at currently a 9.6.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This episode was pure melodramatic f---kery. None of mattered and all of it was over the top.

So now we have a Black Hood duo or gang? Jughead getting beat the crap out of but he's been in over his head for a while and had it coming.

Dark Betty is genetic?

Veronica looking hot.

Love it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How the hell did Cheryl become a member of Team Arrow just all of a sudden with nothing having ever been mentioned before about her archery skills?

maxresdefault.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
She has a crush on Josie. Tryna give her massages n shyt. Lol. Yo. The more this show goes on the more unrealistic it is for these fukkin kids to be running around having the access they do and only be 15-16 years old. I mean it would be even more believable if they was atleast seniors. They walk around like they in college. I mean this lil chick Betty supposed to be 15-16 years old stripping in front of a bunch of grown ass men and she gets a standing ovation?. And everybody acts like its normal. Da fukk? Lol

Man I said the ssame thing, this that Hollywood pedo shyt they be on, like who thinks of this shyt? after she was done dancing I was like, white parents aint shyt, she should have not allowed her 15-16 year old stripping in a biker bar of all places and then Betty disrespected her after she was done.. and everytime I see one of them drink I be like, this is why these kids be fukked up.. I love the sex scenes but they need to chill with them shyts too

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I thought that was weird too. That movie came out in 1999. High school kids weren't even alive when that came out, and it's not like it's a classic by any means. Pretty terribly rated by both critics and viewers.

I thought cruel intentions was dope, and at that time when it came out it was well liked by the viewers