CW's Archie Comics TV Show "Riverdale" Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Show is trash this season and the only thing keeping me interested are the women on the show.

Started off good with the black hood story but all this Hiram Lodge shyt is trash.

Read the spoilers for next episode and it should at least be entertaining.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I would be done if I didn't need a couple hours to kill every week. This Bad Archie storyline has to go away. It's worse than the evil Bellamy storyline from S03 of The 100. Though at least now we know Archie actor can moderately act.

Why would cheryl go back to school? she's a minor and her parents can effortlessly carry her back to the convent.

Still nothing for Kevin.
I might need to backtrack on that whole the moms are hotter than the daughters.
Veronica's best power girl impression :whoo:
Angry Betty:ohlawd:
Even Midge was :win:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Go on a rescue mission at night and dress in black to help stay hidden :salute:

yet then proceed to dress like a slut to expose plenty of skin :mindblown:

Not that I minded the skin, was just stupid though.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

It was the dumbest shyt ive seen in a minute. bytches couldve dressed up in an all black sweatsuit or some shyt. This bytch pops out with a cat suit with her breast needlessly exposed. Its like these are supposed to be teenage girls yet they are sexified for no reason whatsoever. This bytch pops sending them off for romantic weekend getaways n shyt. Im like these kids arent even seniors in high school. This shyt is retarded. Betty creepy ass brother supposed to be like 25 years old and he’s having online sexual escapades with a damn 15-16 year old boy and that shyt supposed to be normal? Lol

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It was the dumbest shyt ive seen in a minute. bytches couldve dressed up in an all black sweatsuit or some shyt. This bytch pops out with a cat suit with her breast needlessly exposed. Its like these are supposed to be teenage girls yet they are sexified for no reason whatsoever. This bytch pops sending them off for romantic weekend getaways n shyt. Im like these kids arent even seniors in high school. This shyt is retarded. Betty creepy ass brother supposed to be like 25 years old and he’s having online sexual escapades with a damn 15-16 year old boy and that shyt supposed to be normal? Lol
That's the gossip girl influence.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t know how it lines up with Hal knowing all these secrets as the Black Hood but him trusting Betty like that is creepy.

This wannabe mobster stuff needs to end. Hopefully Hermonine wins and they can move on.

Crappy Sheriff Keller:russ: getting called out.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Did Cheryl seriously say that speech at the funeral "came from the core of her bosom?" Who the fukk talks like that, most especially an alleged high schooler?
:dahell:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Did Cheryl seriously say that speech at the funeral "came from the core of her bosom?" Who the fukk talks like that, most especially an alleged high schooler?
:dahell:
Funeral cheerleader outfits:russ:

This show swings so wildly it’s hilarious.They tie people up in basements and beat them like a Bond villain in front of their parents in one week after doing a school play another week.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Yall know Hollywood on that pedophile shyt, they do this type of shyt so they can play out their young underage girl fantasies