CW's Archie Comics TV Show "Riverdale" Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Okay that ending has me hooked. I can see why it got a Twin Peaks comparison, early reveal of the killer, other elements, etc.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
If veronica supposed to be rich why her mom a waitress :dahlliodof:

Her and her mom are on their own now, and her mom couldn't find a good job after her ex-husband was in trouble for embezzlement.

Not really feeling the narration by Jughead and he seems like kind of a dikk :yeshrug:

Archie seems low-key slow :skip:, but I respect his workout routine. Teacher is obviously finessing him.

All 3 of the main girls could get it, even the bytchy redhead :steviej:. I thought they might be hinting at her and her brother being on that Lannister tip :sas2:.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Becky snapped, good lord. Thought she was going to go Octavia and throw a spear through Bloom's head.
I thought Betty was about smash her head into the mirror.

Unless there's a swerve coming that reveal was pretty obvious, now i'm wondering what kind of fukkery went on in between the boat trip and when the guy actually died.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Her and her mom are on their own now, and her mom couldn't find a good job after her ex-husband was in trouble for embezzlement.

Not really feeling the narration by Jughead and he seems like kind of a dikk :yeshrug:

Archie seems low-key slow :skip:, but I respect his workout routine. Teacher is obviously finessing him.

All 3 of the main girls could get it, even the bytchy redhead :steviej:. I thought they might be hinting at her and her brother being on that Lannister tip :sas2:.
Ok missed the first episode that makes sense
Yeah I got that incest vibe when the twins were holding hands walking into the water

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Veronica has some nice legs
That Bloom girl has some booty
Betty got that pancake butt

Can't believe they expect us to think the females on this show are high schoolers. If this is what they look like in HS these days, I was born about 20 years too early.
And their only sophomores in Hs :heh:

Casting should have been better

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If veronica supposed to be rich why her mom a waitress :dahlliodof:

I think they just have mad shyt from when they were rich, and just floss it. The apartment appears to be paid for also. And even tho the mom has that bag of $ she's probably playing poor considering that the Feds will ask where it came from if she magically starts living the rich lifestyle 2 seconds after begging for jobs.

With that said, I would fukk the shyt outta Veronica and Cheryl

And why do all of Josie and the p*ssycat songs sound like some FloRida shyt?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
2nd EP was much better , Betty n her mom.lpok like their the same age

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

Blue Boredom

the girl with the most cake
Daps
I’m confused as to why this show keeps getting compared to Twin Peaks. I’m not getting any Twin Peaks vibes from this show.

The only thing Riverdale and Twin Peaks have in common is that they’re both murder mysteries filmed in the Pacific Northwest.

None of the characters are likeable so far. In fact, they’re all annoying.

Also, the female who plays Veronica is pretty but her eyebrows make her look like she’s always pissed off.

I’ll probably keep watching anyway just because I love Cole Sprouse.