CW's Archie Comics TV Show "Riverdale" Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Veronica is :takedat:, but this show isn't really for me :yeshrug:.

Betty/Polly pouring maple syrup on Chuck in the hot tub :mjlol:

Barb from Stranger Things popping up :ehh:

Betty's mom catching that elbow at the party :russ:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
man i usually hate reading spoilers but these got me interested as fukk. they going full speed ahead with the fukkery:ohhh:

also Evil Betty :steviej:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Vernonica is bad and Betty is cute but if I'm Archie I go for Josie :wow:

I fukk with this show

Ride the chuck wagon:russ:

Also Betty's mom is an a$$hole. Betty should hit her with a phone

That was my only problem with the episode.

The whole football team was in on it but it's the black breh that almost got killed.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That was my only problem with the episode.

The whole football team was in on it but it's the black breh that almost got killed.

I think if he weren't black we wouldn't have that discussion tho because that's a typical tv/movie trope. The football captain is always the one who gets into the most shyt unless he's a good captain. But the a$$hole football captain is cliche at this point

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think if he weren't black we wouldn't have that discussion tho because that's a typical tv/movie trope. The football captain is always the one who gets into the most shyt unless he's a good captain. But the a$$hole football captain is cliche at this point
You mean certain sensitive mother fukkers on here with regards to bold. I thought exactly what you said but on here some cats be a little bit toooooo sensitive on this stuff.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You mean certain sensitive mother fukkers on here with regards to bold. I thought exactly what you said but on here some cats be a little bit toooooo sensitive on this stuff.

Yeah I mean he's black yeah but it's the age old trope in every high school movie and story ever. Plus he was the one Veronica had an issue with. She used him as this righteous vengeance against everyone else but in truth she was only worried about her own feelings

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah I mean he's black yeah but it's the age old trope in every high school movie and story ever. Plus he was the one Veronica had an issue with. She used him as this righteous vengeance against everyone else but in truth she was only worried about her own feelings
Basically but online I run into one too many cats that swear everything is about race. That stuff is annoying as ever esp on stuff like this where people should know this troupe is old as shyt. I remember an episode of a different world that was like this lol. Veronica definitely was on some solo justice shyt until Betty was about to turn it up to 30 on ole boy