satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Veronica over Betty in this 10 times over. :whew:

Easy choice Archie

:ehh: This is on point with the comics. In the comics, Veronica is supposed to be the fine rich chick. While Betty is the cute blond neighbor & female best friend that he's always sleeping on.

:patrice: Anybody think Cheryl Blossom is not fine enough? If Veronica is an 8, Cheryl is supposed to be at least a 9. While Betty would be a 7.

Ah see idk much about Archie. I don't think Cheryl is fine at all in this.

:ehh:That's the point I'm making. That Madelaine Petsch chick ain't fine enough to play Cheryl Blossom. Cheryl is supposed to make dudes stop paying attention to Veronica, Betty, & other females whenever she comes around. Like so......

goOTMRG.jpg

HZR0GmQ.jpg

npAaMQg.jpg

rtJ6kW0.jpg

FQpcFw4.jpg

Hs7xqYD.jpg

SsYlEj0.jpg

r2w3NpE.jpg

SD49nPQ.jpg

CnioceP.jpg

seIdD2o.png

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong but Reggie didn't show up did he? Unless he's the gay cat cant remember his name. They did my nicca Moose dirty tho...:francis:
Yea I'm not feeling Moose being a closet faq at all. I think Reggie was the asian guy with Moose in the school hallway scene. I didn't know Reggie was asian either. lol.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Josie and the p*ssycats add a little spice to the sweet classic pop song “Sugar, Sugar” with the performance of a newly recorded cover version airing during the Thursday, February 2, episode of The CW’s acclaimed new drama series RIVERDALE (9:00–10:00 p.m. ET/PT). Featuring lead vocals by series star Ashleigh Murray (Josie), the recording is a cover of the 2009 single “Candy Girl (Sugar Sugar)” by Inner Circle featuring Flo Rida, which was itself inspired by The Archies’ iconic hit 1969 song “Sugar, Sugar” from THE ARCHIE SHOW.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Go behind the scenes and uncover the secrets to Cheryl Blossom's look, presented by Covergirl. Watch Riverdale Thursdays at 9/8c on The CW.

See how Madelaine Petsch transforms into the iconic Cheryl Blossom, presented by Covergirl. Riverdale is new Thursdays at 9/8c on The CW.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
So yall checking for this?
Missed the 1st episode, watching the 2nd now out of curiosity

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Veronica has some nice legs
That Bloom girl has some booty
Betty got that pancake butt

Can't believe they expect us to think the females on this show are high schoolers. If this is what they look like in HS these days, I was born about 20 years too early.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Becky snapped, good lord. Thought she was going to go Octavia and throw a spear through Bloom's head.