“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
From Mitch trainer comments to this we are off to a great start

If I knew, for example, that the coach was going to give me 10-15 minutes here and there, I know that I could make the most of it and grab minutes gradually and perform well,” the 30-year-old Fournier said. “But that’s not even the case. I don’t have the opportunity to play and even worse, I feel like I’m being held hostage. I hope this situation will resolve itself and I especially hope that the Knicks will give me a chance.”

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

If I knew, for example, that the coach was going to give me 10-15 minutes here and there, I know that I could make the most of it and grab minutes gradually and perform well,” the 30-year-old Fournier said. “But that’s not even the case. I don’t have the opportunity to play and even worse, I feel like I’m being held hostage. I hope this situation will resolve itself and I especially hope that the Knicks will give me a chance.”

Thibs & the FO's mess lol. Hopefully he doesn't become a distraction during the season

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Even though he's ass, his frustration is valid, they need to just cut their losses and buy him out. They're not getting any value for him in a trade at this point.
This.

I actually feel for him.

Sidenote: what would it take to take 33 year old Jrue from Portland?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

He's not wrong. Their was no need for him & Rose to get those DNP-CD all season long. Trade him to a contender for picks or just buy him out. Knicks obviously don’t have plans for him, let him go.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
He's not wrong. Their was no need for him & Rose to get those DNP-CD all season long. Trade him to a contender for picks or just buy him out. Knicks obviously don’t have plans for him, let him go.
If you buy him out now, that's a contract you can no longer move.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though he's ass, his frustration is valid, they need to just cut their losses and buy him out. They're not getting any value for him in a trade at this point.
well they ruined all his value
Shoulda traded after he beat our franchise 3 point record or shortly before Thibs took him out of da rotation but they are dumb